2x13

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

Maya was laying in bed with her brother who has been getting worse for the past few days. they got all the help they could get but no one knew what was wrong with him. Maya fear that she may be losing her brother leaving her alone in this cruel world.

" it hurts so much." Liam said coughing up more blood. The two were laying in his bed that was filled halfway with blood no matter how many times she tries to clean it he keeps coughing up more blood." don't worry we'll find a way to save you." She said quietly as Liam close his eyes.

A big boom came throughout the whole room they both looked up to see that it was lamia who was smiling at them. Maya angrily got up ready to throw her out of the room.

" what the hell did you do to my brother, you monster." She said angrily." What I had to do..it's not my fault your brother wouldn't mind his own business." She said." how do I fix him." She said glaring at her." you can't...my spells don't have cure's I made sure of it." She said laughing and maya eyes widened." no... no you're lying there's always a cure for something....there's always a loophole." She said slowly crying." well I'm afraid that this spell doesn't have one....but I can tell you this." She said and maya looked at her with hope in her eyes." your brother will be dead within two weeks." She said.

Maya shot her magic at lamia but the woman was already out of the room before the spell could hit her. Maya cried out in pain, she was going to lose her brother and there was nothing she could do to stop it. she was powerless and she hated it,  just like she was powerless to defend herself from her dad.

She heard the door open and she looked to see that it was Stefan who came in.

" Stefan." She said and he ran to her and she hugged him." what's wrong." He asked." there's no cure." she said quietly." What." He said." my brother is dying and there is no cure to save him." She said." how do you know that." He asked." Because lamia made sure there was none." Maya said angrily." my brother is dying and it is all her fault." She said standing up." where are you going." He asked." i'm going to go kill that bitch." She said to him she was about to walk out of the door when Stefan said some thing that made her stop." if you do that it won't solve all of our problems we don't know anything about her or how to stop her who knows she could be lying about this...but for now, you need to be here for your brother." He said and she looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia was outside on the back porch with Hope enjoying the day. she looked at some things she could get for Hope when she gets older. she looked at Hope who was playing with her toy in her stroller. she smiled but it stopped when she heard a noise out in the distance. she speeds up looking for that sound....before she could do anything she was hit to the ground with a spell. She looked up to see lamia smirking at her.

" did you miss me...because I did say I was gonna come back." She said and Amelia got back on her feet before chanting a spell." Lecutio Maxima."she shoot lightning at her, lamia fell into a few trees before coming back out few speed." Autem." Lamia said creating a huge earthquake, Amelia turned around to protect hope. before Amelia could grab hope, lamia chant another spell." Ignis Ubique." She casted fire around Amelia stopping her from going towards hope." Ascendo." Lamia said and levitate hope up from the ground.

" NO STOP PLEASE." Amelia screamed out as lamia levitate hope towards her. hope started crying out releasing a lot of energy out in the air pushing lamia away from her, stopping all of her spells. Hope fell to the ground but Amelia caught her in time hugging her close making sure there was no bruises on her. The others made it to Amelia but they were too late, lamia was gone." Amelia are you okay." Marcel asked as Amelia cried holding her baby in her arms. Lamia was that close on taking a Hope and she was powerless to stop her, if it wasn't for a Hope being a witch, lamia would have succeeded on whatever she was planning to do with Hope.

Later on that night Amelia made a plan for Hope to go away out of town with someone and that someone was Katherine.

" I cast a spell on you guys to keep lamia from finding you, long enough for us to try and stop her." Amelia said and Katherine nods." are you sure about this." Katherine asked." she was almost this close to getting Hope I won't let her do it again." Amelia said before putting Hope in her car seat. Amelia turns Katherine and hugs her." take care of my daughter." She said." of course with my life." She said slowly crying." please don't cry Katherine because if you cry I'm gonna cry too." Amelia said slowly crying herself.

" please I'm putting all my trust in you to make sure she's okay." Amelia said through tears." do you know if you hurry up and defeat her you won't miss anything hope does." She said and Amelia nods." you better go before lamia knows what we're planning." Amelia said and Katherine nodded. Katherine got in the car and waved at Amelia one last time before driving off out of the city. Marcel hugged her as Amelia cried watching her little girl pull away from her once again leaving a hole in her heart.