3x03

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

Hope overhears her mother on the phone in the living room

Hope overhears her mother on the phone in the living room. she hid behind a wall listening in on the conversation.

" it's too dangerous, if you go back there, maybe they could be still there." Amelia said frustrated pulling her hair slightly." I know you're trying to protect us Elijah, but I can do this i'm a heretic after all." She said before sitting on the couch." fine be stubborn." She said before hanging up, Hope watched Amelia who sighs before going to her bedroom and closing the door.

Hope looked at the box that was sitting on the table, she slowly walked over to it making sure her mother couldn't hear her. she looked in the box to see paper notes and letters she picked one up and soon she was pulled into a flashback.

Flashback

" I am someone you don't wanna mess around with hybrid." Amelia said to klaus who smirks at her." I think you got it the other way around, since you know who I am you're the one who should be worried." He said to her smiling.

" trust me Klaus when she meant, it she meant it." Stefan said to them before leaving." anyway I got one last dance for me do you wanna dance miss." Klaus asked looking at Amelia." Just call me Amelia." She said taking his hand." Amelia." He said.

End of flashback

Hope shook her head trying to get her mind around it, who was that guy with her mom. she heard her mom walking around and Hope left back to her room before her mother came out. Hope was determined to know who this klaus dude was.

Meanwhile with a certain family in Washington. they parked in front of the burned house and got out the car.

" at least we know Amelia was here she probably burned the house to keep anyone from tracking her, smart move." Stefan said as they walked up to the house looking around. they saw the burnt bodies everywhere." they must be the guys who went after them." Elijah said kneeling down in front of them, looking at them." I hope their okay." Charlotte said looking around." Me to." Elijah said.

Davina walked around the place she saw some things on the ground that haven't burned yet and picked it up. she saw a photo of a little girl and her mom together and smiled, Hope was growing up to be just like her mom, to a beautiful woman and she was missing it. she starting to regret not agreeing to her mother on waning her to go with her. she gained a family only for her to not want to go with them.

" I can maybe try doing a locator spell to find them since some of the stuff are or haven't burnt yet like this picture." She said to them and they nodded." take what you can find Stefan and Davina, me and Charlotte will burn the bodies more and bury them so that no one will find them." Elijah said and they nodded before going to work.

With Elijah and Charlotte

" are you okay Elijah." Charlotte asked looking at her husband." I had called Amelia earlier I told her that we were here and she got upset." He said." Why would she get upset, we're trying to help her." Charlotte said to him." perhaps maybe Amelia wants to do it alone." He said." well she's gonna have to get over it because we care about that little girl and we would do anything to protect her." Charlotte said." and one day Amelia's bad choice will get her and hope killed." She said and Elijah sighs.

" Amelia feels like she doesn't trust us to keep her and Hope safe, maybe that's why she left." He said and Charlotte stopped him." Elijah if anything Amelia is an idiot, you're an original vampire you can't be killed but she can, she needs to understand that you're trying to protect her and if she can't accept the help then maybe we should just leave it alone and focus on hope." She said and he looks at her." I made a promise to always protect her and keep her safe." He said.

Flashback

" you need me to protect you." Elijah said to Amelia." well I'm fine why don't you go back to the other pregnant girl who is in more danger than me." Amelia said." but I don't wanna go." He said and she looks at him." something happened and I can't keep defending klaus anymore he has gone insane and Hayley well she made it clear she didn't need protection and told me to leave." He said.

" wow so the Elijah Mikaelson finally stops following his dog of a brother, it took you 1000 of years to realize he was never going to change." Amelia said." you thought he was goona change." Elijah said." yeah and it turns out I'm wrong he's nothing but a cheating lying bastard in my eyes." She said.

" well you can hate me all you want Amelia but I'm staying here for a while to keep you and the baby safe." He said.

Another flashback

" Elijah what did you do." Amelia asked stepping back." ensuring my family safety." He said throwing her heart to the ground and look at Amelia ." now is there anyone else." He asked and they backed up." good let's go Melia." He said walking her out of the building.

" you killed her." Amelia said once they made it to the house." she was trying to kill you." Elijah said." I could have handled myself." Amelia said." I know but I know that she wasn't gonna stop until you were dead and your other family didn't try to stop her." He said before walking up to her." and I can't afford to lose you or the baby." He said and she sighs.

End of flashback

" and I plan to keep that promise." He said before walking away, Charlotte sighs before following after him. After they were all finished, they started to head back to Oklahoma City and hoping to locate Amelia and hope.