1x18

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

2 weeks and 5 days later since Elijah had killed Flora

2 weeks and 5 days later since Elijah had killed Flora. Amelia was getting dressed for Flora's funeral she knew her family wouldn't want her there. But like it or not she was going to her sister's funeral to pay her respects.

" hey are you sure you don't want me to go with you." Elijah asked coming into her room." it won't be a great idea letting Flora's murderer attend her funeral." She said chuckling. I'll be fine." She said and he sighs kissing her on the head." I love you, you know that right." He said and she turns to him." Of course I do and I love you." She said before kissing him on the lips. Amelia slightly jumped when she felt the baby kick she smiled.

" she's awake." Amelia said as Elijah put his hand on her belly and smiled to feel the baby's kick." She sure is." He said before standing up." I better get going." She said and he nodded." Be safe." He said." I will." She said before walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia was now standing far away from the coven near flora's funeral. She sighs before walking up to them. The coven glared at her and her parents walked up to her.

" what do you think you're doing, what are you doing here." Astra said angrily." I come to pay my respects to my sister mother." Amelia said pushing her away." after what your little boyfriend did to sweet Flora." She said." please there was nothing sweet about her." Amelia said." she was trying to kill me.

" and there it is always making it about yourself." Astra said angrily looking at her." Believe what you want today is not about me." Amelia said." damn right it isn't." Someone said and Amelia turned around to see some guy walking up to her." And who are you." She asked." I am Flora's boyfriend and you will pay for what you did to her." He said to her.

" I'm sorry what you can't be her boyfriend." Amelia said." why is that such a surprise to you." He asked." because while your little girlfriend was here she was flirting with my boyfriend." Amelia said." LIES you're just trying to make this all about you." He said." well guess what, you do not know me so I suggest you shut the hell up." Amelia said.

" i'll be much happier when you're dead." He said before casting a spell on her." AMELIA." everyone turned around to see Elijah speeding in. Elijah didn't make it on time when Amelia fell to the ground slowly desiccating." Elijah." She said as he hold her." what did you do to her." Elijah said getting in the guys face.

" since you took my Flora from me so I'm going to take Amelia from you." He said and Elijah grabbed his neck ready to kill him." I am the only one who can reverse the spell so if you kill me, Amelia will be a lost cause." He said chuckling as Elijah let him go.

Elijah picked up Amelia before speeding her away as the guy said bye bye smirking. Elijah laid Amelia in her bed watching her slowly desiccated.

" MOM." Davina said running in." I'm okay davina." Amelia said smiling alittle." For now...can you just reverse the spell yourself." She asked." Only Flora's boyfriend can." Amelia said." I got a plan." Elijah said before leaving the room." It's not going to be good." She said as Davina stayed by her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later with Flora's boyfriend who made it to his house he cut the light on to see Elijah sitting in his chair.

" what are you doing here shouldn't you be preparing a funeral for your dear girlfriend." He said smirking alittle." not as much is you will for Anne." Elijah said as the guys eyes widened." what are you talking about." He said." I did some research on you took a while since I didn't know your name Paul." Elijah said." what do you want." Paul asked." remove the spell or your sister Anne dies." He said." you don't even know where she is." Paul said." oh I do know.... You see my dear friend Katherine is where she is right now in Florida Miami see." Elijah said showing him a picture that Katherine took of Anne who was in a mall eating.

" now unless you want your sister to live reverse the spell." Elijah said getting up looking at him. Paul thought about it before nodding." Good let's go." Elijah said and before you know it they were at the house. They gathered in Amelia's room, Davina glared at paul as he walked in." Do it." Elijah said to him.

Paul sighs before performing the spell reversing it they watched as Amelia's body went back to normal and she sat up.

" there it's done." Paul said." Good." Elijah said before chopping his head off Davina turned away as Amelia hugged her." Stefan can you please." Elijah said as Stefan came in and took the body away." Are you okay Amelia." He asked and she nodded." Thank you." She said and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia's pjs

Amelia was sitting out on the porch when Elijah came in. She turns to him as he sat next to her.

" hey." He said." Hey." She said looking at him." sorry for what happened in your room." he said to her." it's Okay you did what you needed to do." She said laying in her chair." there's something that I need to show you." He said and she turns to him as he got up raising his hand. she grabbed it before he took her back into the house.

Elijah took her to one of the empty rooms in the house before he opened the door. Amelia's eyes widened when she saw the room.

A nursery room, Amelia walked in looking around

A nursery room, Amelia walked in looking around. she smiled at Elijah before hugging him.

" thank you Elijah." She said hugging him." it's no problem everyone pitch in and helped with the room." He said as she kissed him." I love it." She said letting go, she sat in a chair in the room smiling." i'll leave you alone." He said before leaving the future mother in peace.