2x11

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

Amelia went to the kitchen with Hope getting something to eat. She sat Hope on a blanket on the floor next to her chair as she started cooking. Davina was with Diego and George again and the others expect Elijah was out looking for lamia. She heard noises and turned around to see Elijah about to leave the house.

" hey Elijah where are you going." She asked turning to him." I'm going to look for Charlotte." Why." She asked and he looked at her." She's been missing since yesterday and with lamia out, it's not safe for anyone." He said." But why would she go after Charlotte, she's after hope." Amelia said." Don't know but I got to go." He said and he was gone out the door. Amelia sighs before fixing her food as she sat the food on the table. She heard a grunt and turned around to see Hope who was now standing on her feet slowly walking up to Amelia trying not to fall. Amelia's eyes widened as hope went up to her looking at her mumbling.

" mm ma." Hope said and Amelia started crying picking up hope." Ma ma ma ma ma." Hope said over and over again." Aww you just did you first word and first steps." Amelia said kissing her baby's head." We need a picture." Amelia said before heading upstairs to get a camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Charlotte who was looking around the room that she was placed in, she was chained up next to a wall. She looked for a way out but couldn't find one. she heard the door open and turned around to see lamia standing in the door way.

"how was your night." She said walking up to Charlotte placing the food down next to her." Why am I here, What do you want from me." Charlotte asked glaring at her. Lamia sat on the bed and looked at her." I don't want anything from you." she said." then why am I here." Charlotte asked." you are just collateral damage my dear.......the real deal is the baby. you and that guy that wears suits are something to each other, and judging by the way he looks at the child's mother, he loves her to." she said smiling as Charlotte tried to break the chains on her." fight all you want, your just going to be here for a while," Lamia said walking out." I WILL GET OUT OF HERE AND I WILL KILL YOU." Charlotte said yelling out to her.

Meanwhile Elijah came back to the house after spending two hours looking for Charlotte. he saw Amelia and came up with an idea.

" Amelia." he said and she turns to look at him." yes." she said to him." I wanted to asked for you to do a locator spell to find out where charlotte is." He said, she sighs standing up walking up to him." Elijah what's going on, why do you care about this girl so much, ever since I got back all you do is talk about her." Amelia said and he took her hand." it's just a lot has happened while you were gone and she just become a friend to me Amelia." He said." why am I getting a feeling I do not believe you." She said." just please Amelia can you do the spell or not." He asked and she shook her head no." i'm sorry Elijah but I am not going to perform a spell of someone I don't know." She said and Elijah got upset." I'm sorry." she said but he was already going out the door.

Elijah ended up going to Maya's house he knocked on the door and her brother answered Liam answered the door.

" what can I do for you Mr. Mikaelson." He said but Elijah ended up walking past him going to Maya who is in the living room." Elijah what are you doing here." She asked looking at him." I need you to do a Locator spell to find Charlotte." He said to her." why not ask Amelia or Davina." She said." well for starters I did ask Amelia but she's being very stubborn and doesn't want to help because she doesn't trust Charlotte and knowing Davina she would side with her mother." Elijah said." like mother like daughter." Maya smirked before getting up." but I'll help you only because it's the right thing to do I may not know her but I'm getting a feeling she's a very nice girl." She said and Elijah smiled.

" Liam do you mind helping." She asked her brother and he nodded." can I do the spell this time." He asked and she nodded." do you have anything that belongs to her." He asked Elijah ended up giving them picture of Charlotte the two looked at him but proceed to do their job." they put the picture on the map and started to chant." Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras." Liam said they saw the map starting to move to a location but out of nowhere something shot back at Liam and he fell to the ground with a head injury." LIAM." Maya ran to him to see that he was knocked out.

" what was that." She asked." it looks like she knew we would do something like this and probably block us from finding Charlotte." He said as Liam set up holding his bleeding head." you okay." Elijah asked." yeah I think I'm good." He said." i'll try to find another way to find her." He said before leaving their house.

Meanwhile with lamia who had just stop a spell from someone finding Charlotte.

" are you sure this is the right idea." someone said and lamia looked at them." I mean you're going after the mother of my child's daughter." They said to her." everything will be fine George, and besides it's only just a beginning." She said and smirk as she saw Charlotte who was sleeping in the room.