3x01

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

It's been six years since the family faced lamia, six years since they last saw Hope and Amelia

It's been six years since the family faced lamia, six years since they last saw Hope and Amelia. They tried to get in contact with the two, but Amelia made sure they were literally off the map. But eventually it was six years of peace.

" Hope, wake up honey." Amelia said to her now seven year old daughter hope. Hope opened her eyes to see her mother smiling at her." Hey Beautiful." She said and hope smiled." Hi mama." Hope said slowly getting up, Amelia sat beside her." you know what today is." Amelia asked and hope's eyes shock open before jumping up and running towards her bathroom. Amelia smiled before heading downstairs to cook breakfast.

Hope got finished and changed into her daily clothes, she ran into the kitchen just in time to see her mom light up a candle with magic and hope's smiled. She loved the magic and she loved watching her mom practice it. just last year, hope convince her mother to let her practice magic and she was excited, because they practice every Thursday.

" so mom what kind of spells are we practicing today." Hope asked as Amelia brought the food to the table and some orange juice." Uh well how about a defense spell, you know in case something ever happens you'll be able to defend yourself." Amelia said and hope nodded." now get finish eating so we can get started." She said before leaving the room. Hope finished her breakfast before meeting her mother outside in the backyard. it's a good thing Amelia took residence in a house, in the woods where no one could see them and it was a safe place for her to raise Hope in case anyone recognized her.

" so what is this bell going to be." Hope asked." well this is a very simple spell for all ages until you're old enough you're gonna be learning basic defense magic." She said and hope grunts." oh please mom why can't I learn the grown-up spells I have the magic." She said and Amelia kneel down in front of her." I know you do honey but you're very young and sometimes practicing very big magic at a young...very young age can do some damage." She said and hope nods." Now." Amelia said before casting a spell and putting dummies out in front of them.

" this is a wind spell." She said." A wind spell, how is that supposed to protect me." Hope asked." Because Ventus." Amelia said and soon a strong gust of wind throw the dummies back and hope's eyes widened." I want to do that." She said and Amelia smiled." Ok then all you got to do is think about the direction you want it to go." She said and hope closed her eyes." Ventus." Hope said and the dummies flew across the woods. Hope jumped up and hugged her mom." Thank you mom." She said smiling." No problem honey now we got more spells to learn." She said and hope smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the city of Oklahoma, A lot has changed since Amelia and hope was gone. Everyone pretty much married each other. Katherine and Marcel got married in 2014, Elijah and Charlotte got married in 2016, Davina and Diego got married in 2017 and Stefan and Maya got married in 2016. they all have been doing their own thing but managed to keep touch, in case anything happened. meanwhile they are all doing a gathering.

" I see you're getting wrinkles." Katherine said to Davina who had just came in to the house with her husband Diego." no I'm not I'm only 24." She said to Katherine." I just don't understand why you don't want to become like a vampire like the rest of us." She said following Davina in the kitchen where Maya and Charlotte was." well if I was a siphoner I would have been like my mom but I'm not and I enjoy magic." Davina said.

" I know I just don't want you to get way too old enough I mean Maya is going to have to choose sooner or later to be a vampire." Katherine said." what's that supposed to mean." Maya asked." well for starters you're married to a vampire and your witch, Stefan is forever 17 and you're in your 20s if you're going to stay young like your partner you're going to have to speed up the process." Katherine said." well not most of us like being a vampire." Davina said and Katherine rolled her eyes." then they need a hobby." She said smirking."

" so how are you and Charlotte." Marcel asked." we have been doing good just came back from Florida two days ago what about you guys." Elijah asked." nothing just working." Diego said." you know we can compel you guys to have money sent to you so you don't have to work a day in your life." Marcel said to Diego." I know but me and davina want to have a normal life you know have kids and stuff like that including the boring stuff." He said." so....has anyone contacted Amelia." Stefan asked and they all tensed up." we tried either she got a new phone number or she just doesn't want to talk." Marcel said.

" Tell me about it, it's hard to see my wife upset knowing her mother could be avoiding her and she won't be able to see your sister grow up." Diego said and they nodded. They were all having a conversation with each other when they heard screaming outside. They speed outside to see people running away. They turn around to see a vampire killing people.

" what are you doing." Elijah said to him angrily, but the vampire just stared at him as he took someone's heart out." he ask you a question." Charlotte said glaring at him." it depends if you can answer my question first." He said and they looked at him." where is Amelia Anderson and Hope Mikaelson." The vampire said as they all were shock." we....why do you want to know where they are." Davina asked." because the master wants them." The vampire said before stepping up." And you to." He said before speeding towards Davina, Elijah took out his heart before he could reach her, the vampire fell down to the ground desiccated. " why does he want me and my family." Davina asked." I don't know but we need to warn Amelia." Elijah said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia cut the light off and close the door, she just had put hope in for the night. Poor girl was exhausted from practicing spells all day. Amelia set in the dining room going through her old papers. she looked through them and something caught her eye a letter. she opened it to see that it was addressed to her in 2012 around in December. when she was dead how did this letter find her. she decided to read the letter.

Dear Amelia

It's been a year since we last saw each other, but even if we did, things did not turn out so well for both of us. I know that you probably have moved on to your life, moved on from me, but I want it to say I'm sorry, for choking you.

Klaus Grabbed Amelia's neck and choked and her to the wall.

For saying how you are replaceable when you wasn't.

" she is the mother of my child, but you are just my girlfriend you can be replaced but she can't." Klaus said.

Anyway I wrote this letter so that I could be a better person, better parent for my son to make peace with my past. I have not go a day without thinking about you. you will always have a place in my family, I love you Amelia Anderson.

From Klaus

Amelia started crying as tears dropped on the letter, no matter what she does, she can't seem to get away from him, even when it's been eight years since they last saw each other. she crumbled up the letter throwing it back in her box before putting it away. she got in her PJs before deciding to spend the night with her daughter. she laid in her daughter's bed as the two hugged each other, Amelia stared into nothing before falling asleep.