5x02

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟵

" she is getting worse we have to do something

" she is getting worse we have to do something." Marcel said as he held his wife close, holding her hand." she only has two more days to survive. We need the cure." Stefan said.

" why would hope do this?" Davina asked as she put a herb on Katherine to slow down her poison." how else would she do it? She gave us a warning to leave her be and this is the result." Elijah said.

" so what are you suggesting that it's Katherine's fault." Marcel asked." yes, it most certainly is." Elijah said, and Marcel got in his face, pushing him back." at least she tried to get to Hope, what were you doing. Oh yeah, you were staying in the shadows." Marcel told him.

" I am only looking out for this family. I'm the only one she can't exactly killed. It's always you young vampires, who is so ignorant. You can't stop her, she's three species in one and I'm not sure she can be killed or put down." Elijah said.

" you're not suggesting we kill her are you?" Davina asked." of course not, she is my niece after all but if we're going to save Katherine, we need the cure." He said.

" and how are we gonna do that when Hope is the cure." Diego asked." she's not the only one with the cure. My brother, his blood is the cure to." Elijah said.

" yeah we're not doing that. There's a high chance he's not even going to help Katherine since he did chase her for 500 years to want her dead." Stefan said.

"but they will become even since Katherine was the one who helped raised hope to." He told them." no it's a suicide mission. What happens if they find out about hope." Davina asked.

" we have no choice whether we like it or not. Amelia was planning on telling Klaus about his daughter anyway, the least we can do is to fill her mission." Elijah told her.

" fine we leave tonight." Davina said before walking away." sorry she still doesn't forgive your brother. He did tried to get her killed and try to use her." Marcel said." I wouldn't blame her, he wanted to use her as a weapon. I think it's best that I call my family and tell them we're on our way so that they don't get surprise and try to kill us." He said.

" touché I mean half of us, your brother wants dead." Stefan said, Elijah nodded before walking away. Elijah stood outside on the backyard balcony. He heard a whoosh, but didn't bother to turn around, but his eyes widened when he heard that voice.

" hello Elijah." the person said, Elijah turn around to see his ex-wife Charlotte." Charlotte what are you doing here?" He asked as the two hugged." I wanted to come visit. I heard what happened and I'm sorry." She said.

" thank you but it's not me you should be worrying about." He said." Hope." She said and he nods." I heard she turn her humanity off." Charlotte said, and he nodded." it's been a year now, when she found out Amelia died, it took a piece of her heart away, just like it did mine." He said and she nods.

" so how have you been?" He asked." I've been doing great actually I recently married for a few months now." She said and he smiled." What are you doing out here?" She asked.

" hope bit Katherine and she's dying, me, and the family decided that it is time for klaus to finally meet his daughter. Hopefully he can save Katherine and pushed aside his feelings." Elijah said.

" well, I hope that goes well for you guys." She said. If you ever need a friend, I'm here for you." She said and he nods. Charlotte let him have his alone time before walking in the house to see everyone else.

Elijah opened his phone and looked at all the images, his family had sent him over the years. he thought about why he didn't change his number. Maybe he just wanted to see what his family was doing.

Elijah slowly scroll through his contacts and stopped at his brother's number. he clicked the dial as his phone ring. He put the phone over his ears and waited

Hello

Elijah inhaled his breath, he hasn't heard his voice in a long time. Elijah closed his eyes, not wanting to feel any emotions as he spoke to his brother.

" hello brother." Elijah said m, he could've sworn he heard a noise in the background." Elijah." Klaus said over the phone in shocked." yes, it's me." Elijah said.

" where are you Elijah?" Klaus asked demanding so he could see his brother again." I needed to get away." Elijah said." for 18 years Elijah you've been gone for 18 years, the family has tried calling you. We have been in danger and you were nowhere near to be found." Klaus said angrily over the phone.

" klaus now it's not the time I need your help." Elijah said calmly." what is it?" He asked." I think it's time. We finally spoke face-to-face once again." he said." of course when will you be here?" He asked.

" tomorrow, but I'm also bringing a few friends." Elijah told him." so be it. I'll see you then." Klaus said, Elijah was about to hang up when Klaus said something.

" I miss you Elijah." Klaus said." I miss you too brother." Elijah said before hanging up the phone, putting it in his pocket and going back into the house. The family looked at him as he entered.

" Klaus knows we're coming to New Orleans and he's expecting us by tomorrow." Elijah said." Then we better get going." Davina said.

" wait what about Katherine? She can't move in her condition." Stefan said." Me, Marcel and Davina will go to New Orleans since, we are the only people they won't kill on site." Elijah said." Then that settles it let's get going." Marcel said, Elijah nodded as the three got in their cars, and started to drive to New Orleans