1x11

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

" you are here invited to Thanksgiving with the Anderson family tonight 7pm." Amelia said looking at the note." do you think we should go." Davina asked." I don't know." Amelia said."

" I want to see what's up their sleeve we haven't seen them all month." Amelia said." Are you sure what happens if they try and poison the food." Stefan said." don't worry I'll know if they do." She said."

" so who's coming with." Davina asked." Why not all of us I don't trust being separated after what they try to do in the past." Elijah said sitting in his chair."

" I guess that settles it we're all going...so get dressed." Amelia said and they nodded." So mom what are you wearing." Davina said as the two walked upstairs."

" something not too fancy but comfortable, a dress maybe. What about you." She asked." A blue dress that one in your closet." Davina said and Amelia chuckles."

" so now you're on the level of stealing my clothes like every other daughter." Amelia said and Davina smirked." I just can't help myself you got good style." Davina said."

" fine then I guess you can wear it." Amelia said and Davina cheered before running to Amelia's room. Amelia giggled before following her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on the family was at the Anderson residence. they knock on the door and Maid answered.

" hello welcome they are expecting you." She said letting them in." They all walked in following the maid to the dining room. When they got there, they sat at the table waiting."

" hello everyone." Astra said smiling." So glad you made it." let's get to the point why are we here." Amelia said to her." oh come on sweetheart I just want one more meal dinner." Astra said smiling as her husband came in."

" your mother is right just one family dinner." Dune said to her as he sat down." so how's the baby." Astra asked Amelia." she's doing good she's healthy why." Amelia said raising an eyebrow."

" I just want to know how my grand-baby is doing." She said and Amelia's eyes twitched." yeah sure whatever you say." She said."

They all spent at least 30 to 40 minutes eating dinner when Astra said something that ticked Amelia off.

" so Amelia me and your father have been thinking and we figured why not give your baby a nursery a baby shower here so that she could stay in." Astra said smiling and Amelia dropped her fork in anger."