3x08

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

The family help Amelia, Marcel, Katherine, and hope pack for the trip to New York

The family help Amelia, Marcel, Katherine, and hope pack for the trip to New York. Amelia's stand on the balcony watching as they put the stuff in the car. Elijah walked up next to her doing the same.

" we only been here for a week and already so much has happened." Amelia said and Elijah turns to look at her." I never wanted this for hope, she was supposed to be going to school at this age but here she is going into danger and already in supernatural business." She said and sighs, he held her hand." what am I going to do Elijah?" she asked looking at him." do what you're already doing, be mother to her. Once this is all over you can give all of that to hope." He said and she smiles." you always know what to say don't you." She said and he smirks.

" last time I checked you wasn't complaining." He said and turns to her still holding her hand." Elijah." she started." Yes." He said looking at her in the eye." yesterday I accidentally let Hope see my memories she knows who klaus is." She said and he paused." the truth is going to come out sooner or later." He said." all she knows that he cheated on me. She still doesn't know about having another sibling yet." Amelia said." maybe once this is all over you can tell her about her father's life. She deserves to know now." he said and she nods." You're right." she said it looked up at him. The two were about to kiss when Amelia stopped it." you're married Elijah, we can't." She said before speeding away, he sighs before heading back inside.

They said goodbye to the others as they got in the car and drove off to New York. Hours of driving the family parked at a hotel to spend the night well for a Hope and Davina to rest. Meanwhile, with a certain family in Oklahoma.

Charlotte walked in her and Elijah's room to see him sitting on the bed looking at his phone. She saw him look at her before shutting his phone.

" you okay." She asked." yeah where have you been?" he asked looking at her." I went to go visit some family." She said and he nods." so where's everybody or half of everybody I noticed the house is kind of quiet." She said, and sit next to him." they went to New York. Hope had a vision the other day and they're going to go follow it." He said and she nods.

" since when does she get vision." Charlotte asked." since the other day." He said." what's wrong with you? You seem to be down." She said." it's nothing really." He said." Elijah if somethings wrong, you can tell me." She started." I said it's nothing so drop it." he said before leaving the room.

Flashback to since the beginning of time where the first witches were born.

A man was watching the four witches in envy. He was jealous. His sister was the first born witch in their coven, and they been given a limited of magic powerful magic, and he was jealous of it.

After he was watching the ceremony, he went home and looked at his spell book. He smirked when he saw the spell that he was looking for, he was going to end those witches for good, and be the only witch on earth.

He memorize this spell before going to the after party. Everyone was cheering and having fun when the doors were busted, open they turned around to see him standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Azazel, what are you doing?" His sister asked." you'll find out soon enough sister." he said, before performing a spell."Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam nolite corde ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in
sempiterrnuma." he said, and the witches started choking on their own blood.

" Azazel stop now." his sister called out, puking out more blood until she couldn't puke anymore and she fell to the ground. She looked at her brother who was standing over her smirking." don't worry sis, I'll handle everything." he said before she closed her eyes and into death.

But what Azazel didn't know was that his sister was with child way back and with her being dead that child will continue the bloodline, and he wouldn't know about it.

End of flashback

Amelia and hope sat in the hotel room, watching TV.

" what will happen if we find her." Hope asked and Amelia looked at her." I don't know." Amelia said." she has to be a witch if she was able to reach out to me." hope said and Amelia nodded." but normally witches do not predict their own deaths and I'm getting a feeling she doesn't know that she sent you that or maybe it was just a warning of what will happen to her." Amelia said.

" so you think she doesn't know that we're coming." Hope asked and Amelia nodded." don't worry we will find her home and we will stop this man from hurting her." Amelia said and hope nods." so since we have time, would you tell me about my dad?" she asked and Amelia looked at her." Can you show me some type of memory of him." Hope asked." I don't know most of the memories that I had of him is when we were fighting. I swear our relationship was toxic." Amelia said." please." She said and Amelia sighs." fine." Amelia said before showing hope memory.

Flashback

" I see you accepted my letter." Klaus sad looking at her." let's hope you don't make me regret it, I don't trust you." She said and he chuckles." I get that a lot." he said it looked at her." you look beautiful." she looks at him." please I always look beautiful." she said and he smirks.

" may I have this dance." He asked offering a hand." sure." She said two started dancing. So how long have you been a vampire?" he asked." since 1995." she said to him." what a shame you would have loved the 1920s girls were reckless, sexy and fun." he said and turns her around." it was amazing." he said.

"Mmm I'm more of a 21 century kinda girl." He said and he laughs.

End of Flashback

Dad seems like the kind of guy who has a big ego ." Hope said, and Amelia laughed." trust me he did. I'm kind of glad you don't have it." she said and hope smiles." did you love him mom." She asked." I loved him so much we were only dating for like what less than five months and he cheated." Amelia said and hope hugs her." why don't we go to bed and stop talking about it before you cry." hope said and Amelia nodded. And soon the two headed off to bed.