5x03

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟵

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

The three finally made it to New Orleans after a long journey. They followed the address that Klaus had sent Elijah. Once they pulled up to the house, they got out to see the family coming out of the house.

The first ones who hugged Elijah was Rebekah and kol. Elijah hugged back happy to see his family once again. Once they let go, Klaus came up to him, looking at him before hugging him tightly.

" you have a lot of explaining to do." He said." and I promise you I will tell you." Elijah said, while the two talk, Rebekah walked up to Marcel." you've been with Elijah this entire time." She asked and he nodded.

Rebekah was about to kiss him when Marcel slightly pushed her away. She looks confused and hurt, but she ignored it when she looked at Davina.

" Davina, is that you?" Rebekah asked and Davina nodded." you look much older than the 16-year-old I saw." She said." well I can't stay 16 forever." Davina said." my name is Kol, the other Mikaelson brother." He said and she smiled and nodded.

" come in, I doubt you guys had a long journey." Klaus said as they went in. Klaus wanted to hug Marcel badly, but he knew they wasn't on good terms after what happened. when they got in the house, they saw two other girls. Hayley and a blond headed girl.

" Elijah." Hayley said looking at him." Hello Hayley." He said as she looks down, not knowing what to say to him." you must be Freya my long lost sister." Elijah asked and Freya nodded." it's nice to finally meet you Elijah." She said and he nods.

" where is your son, Henrik?" Elijah asked the parents." he's at school." Hayley said and he nods." now brother why don't you tell us why you're here after all these years, not that I am unhappy. I'm glad you're back, but why now and with those two Klaus said before glaring at the two.

" I advise you to keep your glare to yourself. A lot has happened over the years while I was gone." Elijah said." you can't just come here barking orders after you left for 18 years." Hayley said sadly, but slightly angry at him.

" I did what was necessary to protect my family." Elijah said." what are you talking about by walking out of our lives." Rebekah said." not you, my other family." He said." don't tell me it's Marcel and Davina, you left us for them." Klaus said but he yelled out when Davina broke his feet with a spell.

" talk about me like that again and I'll do worse. I'm not that 16 year old klaus." Davina said." Klaus do you remember when your ex came to New Orleans 18 years ago, Amelia." He said." what does this got to do with her? Don't tell me you went behind my back and chase after her like you do with every other girl I've been with." Klaus said and Hayley looked at Elijah not wanting to believe he moved on and with her ex best friend.

" no klaus I didn't, at least not at the time." Elijah said." what the hell is that supposed to mean? Tell me brother, have you really been with Amelia this entire time? Wanting to punish me for the fight we had." Klaus said.

" no brother I left to fix the mistake you cost by letting her go." Elijah said." I am all for family drama but what does this girl got to do with anything?" Kol asked.

" you didn't tell them what happened did you?" Elijah ask looking at his brother." because I had more important things to do, like protect my son." Klaus said.

" and yet you couldn't protect Amelia." Elijah said." she is not family unlike Hayley." Klaus said angrily, Elijah grabbed klaus by the neck before pinning him to a wall." she was pregnant klaus, Amelia was pregnant and you left her to be taken. If I haven't heard about it, I wouldn't have been able to save her and your child!!" Elijah said angrily.

" what are you talking about?" Klaus asked." that's why Amelia came to New Orleans 18 years ago. She came to tell you she was pregnant with your child." He said his brother."

But because of who you are, you abandon her with that baby, and she had to raise it on her own. I was there Klaus. I was there when she had her morning sickness. I was there to see that child first. I was there to help raise that baby. I was there for all of it." Elijah said as klaus eyes widened like everyone else who didn't know.

" she was pregnant?" He asked." she had a daughter Klaus, a baby girl and named her hope Mikaelson." Elijah said." where is she?" Klaus asked." that's why we're here, she's going through something and because of it she hurt Katherine." Elijah said.

" Katherine is there too?" He asked." Yes so is Stefan Salvatore, please I am here, because I need you to give her your blood so she can heal. Hope is not thinking right. Please brother, do something nice and help her." He said.

" if I do this, you'll tell me more about my daughter." Klaus asked and Elijah nodded." then, so be it." Klaus said and the three sighs in relief happy to know that Katherine was going to be saved.

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

The Mikaelson family came with the three to Oklahoma City. When they got there, they saw the house filled with pictures. Klaus saw a picture of a little girl with Amelia and knew it was his child. A child he never knew about.

He heard coughing and yelling, and came into the room to see Katherine laying on the couch, worse or than ever. Marcel ran to her, putting a towel over ahead, calming her down.

" please klaus, save her." Marcel said desperately, klaus looked at his brother, who nodded. Klaus walked up to Katherine, biting his wrist, and giving her blood. Once he was finish, they saw Katherine's wound healing. Marcel smiled before kissing Katherine on the lips finally happy to have her back again. Rebekah look at that holding in tears that's why he rejected her. He was with someone else and it just so happens to be the one person she hated the most.

Katherine pierce