4x18

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

The two have made it to New Orleans, before they got there, they had to disguise their figures so that the Mikaelson family wouldn't recognize Marcel or hope since the Scooby Doo gang from mystic falls, was still after her.

" oh, I remember this bar, it's famous around here." Hope said." yeah, this is where the next memory take place." He said and she looked at him." are you sure you want to do that in front of everybody?" She asked.

" hope you're forgetting that this used to be my town. I know every inch of the place, come on." he said before leading her to the back." here we are." he said, and she looked around to see a patio.

" impressive." She said." now are you ready for the next memory?" He asked and she nodded." Well, it's dive into it." he said before they got pulled into another memory.

Flashback

Amelia has been in New Orleans for at least three weeks now. she made good friends with the one and only Davina Claire, right now Amelia was in the Rousseau's bar getting her a drink when Davina came in

" hey melia." said Davina who ran up to her and sat in front of her." What are you doing." She asked.

" oh you know just having a relaxing day what are you doing, why are you so excited."Amelia asked.

" well I was selected to be one of the chosen ones." said Davina who was smiling.

" what do you mean one of the chosen ones."Amelia asked.

" it's a little thing me and my family do every generation when every daughter is 16."she said.

" oh that's nice I hope it goes well."said Amelia.

" I hope so too I can't wait it's happening tomorrow night." She said.

" well I wish you the best of luck Davina." Amelia said before finishing her drink.

" thanks melia."she smiled before running away, Amelia smiled before paying for her stuff and leaving.

End of flashback

" Davina was so young." Hope said shocked to see her sister so young and he chuckles." yeah, it's been a while since I saw her like this. She was just an innocent girl. Who didn't know what she was getting her self into." He said.

" you said she almost got killed and mom saved her, is that memory there." She asked and he nods." and this memory is also where the part where I met her.." he said and she nods before being pulled into a memory