5x09

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟬

𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Hope used her blood and put it on the map before chanting.

" Phasmatos tribum, nas ex viras sequita saguines ementas asten mihan ega petous." She looked to see her blood going all the way to a place.

Hope smiled, I guess, being a Tribird makes her blood strong enough to break a cloaking spell. She grabbed the map before following it.

She made it to a place called Lenoir Preserve. A abandon warehouse. She slowly walked in the place.

LET ME GO

Hope jumped, she recognize that voice, her mother. She speeds to a room and kick the door down to see her mom and a man Apep standing there.

" who the hell are you?" He asked glaring at her." your worst nightmare." Hope said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

The two family finally made it to Atlanta, Georgia. They were now in the bayou.

" do you know where they are?" Davina asked klaus who was listening in." they are just up this hill." He said as they started walking up the hill.

" you okay klaus." Hayley asked him as everyone walked ahead of them." just thinking about how I'm going to say to her when I see her again." He said.

" Well, don't think too hard, she is your daughter after all." Hayley said and he looked at her." is she, in her eyes. We are nothing but Backstabbers. Me the boyfriend who betrayed her mother, you the best friend Amelia trusted." He said and she looked down.

" she's going to learn to have to forgive you Klaus, it has been 18 years." She told him." but that's the thing as long as her mother is dead she will never forgive us." He said.

We are here

They heard Kol said and saw the wolf pack standing there.

" it's okay, we're not here to hurt you." Katherine told them." who are you?" They asked." we are just a family looking for a girl name Hope. We were hoping that she came through here." Davina said and they nodded.

" oh, she sure did came here. She murdered half of our pack and turned the rest of us." They said to them." do you know where she is?" Elijah asked.

" we don't know, all we know is that when she turn us into hybrids, she killed at least six of us, and mentioned something about how she needed the strongest wolves for her spell before disappearing." They said.

" what kind of spell requires to kill six werewolves let alone hybrid." Rebekah said." i'm starting to question your daughter's methods klaus." Hayley said and looks at him.

" since you seem to think you guys are so much alike, do you know what she's doing?" She asked." how the bloody hell am I supposed to know I'm not a witch Freya, Davina do you know anything?" He asked.

" unfortunately, I do not know a spell like this." Davina said and Freya shook her head no." I'm sorry Klaus, but I do not know what hope is doing." Freya said and he sighs.

" great so we're at a dead end again." Klaus said before punching a tree cracking it." would you calm down, there's a high chance she could still be in town." Marcel told him.

" then that's exactly what we're going to do. We're going to find her." He said as he speeded away." I have never seen Klaus so desperate to find someone." Hayley said.

" probably because he just found out he had another child. He feels the need to blame himself for what happened to Amelia and that Hope had to grow up without both of her parents." Davina said glaring at her.

" hey if you're trying to blame me it wasn't my fault." Hayley told her." are you sure because it seems to be all your fault. What even led you to sleep with Klaus in the first place." She asked.

" I don't have to explain my sex life to you." Hayley said." would you two stop it." Elijah said." whatever I'm going to go somewhere that doesn't involve her." Davina said before walking away." fine by me." Hayley said before speeding away.

" you guys please look for Hope." Elijah said and they nodded before using their time to go look for Hope.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" I advise you to leave little girl. This is a private session.." Apep told her." you mean torturing innocent woman, doesn't sound like a private session." She said and her eyes glowed.

" what are you?" He demanded slowly walking up to her." your worst nightmare." She said before attacking him.

" Incendiares Globus." She said shooting fire at him. He managed to dodge it, but it still hit his waist, and he yelled out in pain.

" Sopio." she said, and he fell down to the ground. Hope looked at her mother who backed away from her. Hope walked up to her removing the vervain ropes, ignoring the pain in her hand.

" you're safe now." Hope told her mom." who are you? Amelia asked." I'm someone who cares about you." Hope said and soon more people came up and ready to attack them." we can't fight them." Amelia said, she was too weak.

" don't worry, we're gonna be gone by the time they even start running." Hope said before chanting." Reduc nos, Unde venimus. Adiuvare matrem nostram, Salvum fac nomen nostrum." Hope said and they both vanished.

They both made it back to 2030 and failed in the sky, Amelia ended up getting her neck snap when she hit the ground due to her being too weak. Hope landed on her feet and looked at her mom.

Hope smiled as she grabbed her and took her to her house. Hope slowly removed her mom's clothes and cleaning her up before changing her into something more comfortable.

Hope gently laid her mom in bed, putting the covers over her. She watched as her mom sleep before smiling again.

" you're finally home mom." Hope said and Amelia continued sleeping." I won't let anyone take you from me again and that's a promise.