4x04

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Hope Mikaelson spent the last two weeks looking for Elijah, but he was nowhere to be found. She even used her blood to locate him, but he was cloaked which means he wanted to be alone, and didn't want to be found. Hope managed to make it to Montana, to see someone.

She parked her car in front of a house before getting out. She slowly walked up to the house before knocking on it. Someone answered the door and it was Bonnie Bennett.

" hope." Bonnie said looking at her." hello Bonnie.." hope said and smiled. Bonnie let her in before closing the door." What are you doing all the way here, shouldn't you be with your sister?" Bonnie asked." like it or not I am on a quest." Hope said as Bonnie sat down at her table and looked at her." what do you mean your on a request?" Bonnie asked.

" I'm on the quest to look for my mom." Hope told her." hope, does your family know you're here." Bonnie and hope shook her head no." please don't tell them I'm here, they're trying to stop me, but I have to keep going to find out what happened to my mom. See she even wrote a letter telling us to find her." Hope said before giving her the letter. Bonnie opened it before reading it." are you sure hope." Bonnie asked and she nodded." I'm sure." Hope said.

" I'm just following her footsteps on what she did in the past. You are a part of it, so I started with you." Hope said." that's not all is it." Bonnie asked." I am also looking for my uncle Elijah. I thought maybe he would know something on my mom's disappearance." Hope said.

" are you sure hope if Elijah knew something you would think he would be finding her right now." Bonnie said." that's the thing I don't know, he ran off years ago and no one has seen him since that's why I have to find him." Hope told her.

" fine I'll help you try and find Elijah." Bonnie said and hope smiled." Thank you so much bonnie." Hope said." it's the least I can do, your mom help me in so many ways that aren't even possible." Bonnie said setting the map on the table." how did you even meet my mom?" Hope asked." well your mom came to Mystic Falls years ago. Of course she probably told you she came for Stefan." Bonnie said and hope nodded." we wasn't that close when she came but that day your father force me to do a spell to unlink him and his siblings." Bonnie said and hope looked at her." He did what." Hope said.

" I know I shouldn't even be telling you this because you were his daughter and I want you to see the best in him, but it was a hard time the day. I called your mom and ask her to come get me from your fathers house, and I broke down in tears in front of her. Your mom comfort me and she told me that she would help me learn some spells and learn how to defend myself from vampires, so I stayed at your mom house for a few days and did just that." Bonnie said.

" it seems my mom left a mark on you guys in Mystic Falls." Hope said." your mom did so much, despite growing in a household that treated her badly, she still was strong. Your family told me she became stronger when she had you." Bonnie told her and hope smiled." now let's try and find her.." Bonnie said and hope nodded.

The two spent the past two hours, trying to locate Elijah. They failed so many times before they finally was able to locate him.

" why the hell is he in North Dakota?" Hope asked." nobody really question your uncles methods." Bonnie told her." I better go and get him, who knows what he's doing over there for the past few years." Hope said before grabbing her things.

" are you sure you don't wanna stay here for a few days to rest?" Bonnie asked." no it's only a matter time before my family finds out I came to you, but thank you for helping me and thank you for helping my mom and being there for her." Hope said and Bonnie smiled." anytime, every time I look at you, I see her, you have your mother's spirit don't let that die." Bonnie said and hope smiled before nodding." goodbye Bonnie Bennett." Hope said." goodbye Hope Mikaelson." Bonnie said as hope left her house and got in her car and drove off.

(Hope has a drivers permit thanks to Marcel. There was no way I was gonna let Hope break the rules, even though she doesn't even care)

as soon as Hope left, the first thing Bonnie did was call Davina. Bonnie knew what she was doing was wrong, but she felt it was right. If Hope keeps doing this, someone will find out about her.

"Hello." somebody said over the phone." Hey this is Bonnie . How are you doing Davina?" Bonnie asked." Bonnie, Hey I'm doing great how are you?" Davina asked." wonderful, look I called you because hope came to my house today." Bonnie told her." what, why, what did she want?" Davina asked." she is looking for her uncle Elijah. She thinks he may know something on where Amelia's whereabouts are." Bonnie said.

" do you know where she's heading now?" Davina asked." yeah she's heading to North Dakota. That's where Elijah is." Bonnie said." Okay, thank you for your help bonnie, we appreciate it." Davina said and Bonnie nodded." any problem, just don't tell Hope I told you, I trust her I really do but this is dangerous and she's just a child." Bonnie said and Davina nodded." I promise, have a nice day bonnie." Davina said." Bye." Bonnie said before hanging up." I'm sorry for doing this to you hope.

Hope smiled as she was sitting on the bus, heading towards North Dakota. She hopes she can get some information out of Elijah. Hope held the necklace her mother gave her before falling asleep.

 Hope held the necklace her mother gave her before falling asleep

The necklace