4x19

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" wait, this is Bonnie's house." Hope said looking at her house." What are we doing here?" She asked." well you heard everyone else's story the only person you haven't heard it from Bonnie." He said and eyes eyes widened.

" but I already know her story I know that mom helped her learn spells, learn how to defend herself." Hope said.

" yeah, they told you but you got to see for yourself." Marcel said as he knocked on the door. Somebody opened it, and it was Bonnie, who looked at them.

" hey." Bonnie said sadly, she heard about what happened to Amelia and just say she is very upset. The one person who didn't use her and trained her, is dead.

" hey Bonnie." Marcel said before they walked into her house." so I'm guessing you know why we're here." He said and she nods." Davina was kind enough to tell me what you guys are doing. I would be happy to show you guys my memories of Amelia." She said and they smiled.

" so where do you want to start?" She asked as they sat on her couch." you guys said she used to train you." Hope said and she nods.

" yeah after when I left from your dad's house, your mom was kind enough to train me to be stronger to fight against vampires." Bonnie said." can you show us?" Hope asked and she nodded, she took the Crystal away from Marcel before they got pulled into a memory.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

" that hurts." Bonnie said getting up with the help of Amelia." hey, you lasted longer than before." Amelia said, and Bonnie smiled.

" anyway thanks for agreeing to help me." Bonnie told her and she nods." of course, it's been a while since I seen a witch. I didn't want my parents or my family to find out that I was still alive, so I went into hiding." Amelia said.

" understanding." Bonnie said." and in time you're gonna be doing your test soon." She said." so what is this test going to be about?" Bonnie asked." you're going to be attacking real vampires." She said.

" how are you going to get vampires?" Bonnie asked looking at her." well, I'm not like most vampires I don't turn people against their will only if Something Happens or if I have no choice." Amelia said.

So you're not going to like random people?" She asked." just the ones who are evil and bad for this." Amelia said." Oh." Bonnie said.

" don't worry I know how your town is so I'm not going to be killing anyone here." Amelia said, and Bonnie nodded." thanks sort of." she said, and Amelia smiled.

" why don't we take a break for today? I think you had enough for one day." Amelia said and Bonnie smiled before nodding.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

" wait, was this before dad attacked mom." Hope asked and marcel nodded." because of that day I became more confident in my magic. I owe it all to her. I'm sorry for your loss." She said and hope nods and smiled alittle." thank you." Hope said.

Hope grabbed the Crystal and made a big mistake when she was pulled into a memory by her emotions.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO KLAUS." she shouts at him as he took her hand away from his neck.

" what are you on about love." He said looking at her.

" are you seriously trying to ignore what happened. you kill Tyler's mother why did you do that." She said angrily.

" Tyler had it coming when he double crossed me." He said.

" so you decided to punish him by killing the one person he had left in his family." She said and klaus snapped.

" he needed to be Punished for what he did." He said to her.

" and what about you, you promise me that you would do right." She said.

" by you but you never said about the other people and besides whoever doublecrossed me doesn't live I will find Tyler and make his life a living hell." He says and smiles.

" you know what you can do whatever you want I'm out of here." She said and walks away.

" and where do you think you're going." He asked watching her leave.

" away from all of this away from the gang and away from you." She says turning to him.

" you don't mean that." He said.

" I do I need to get my head back in the game because apparently it isn't, I need to leave mystic falls." She said, Klaus looked at her tears with tears on the side of his eyes but he closed them away before looking back at her.

" fine do whatever the hell you want see if I care." He said, she nods and leaves his house.

𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

" are you sure he even stuck you with it I don't even see nothing back here." Amelia said pulling out nothing but klaus ended up screaming out in pain.

" i'm sorry I'm sorry....I'm sorry." Amelia said and sighs before thinking and out of nowhere she went deeper into his back making him scream out in pain more." You know what I'm not sorry." She said and he turned to look at her.

" we have been dating for like what five months now Klaus and there's nothing we can do except fight you always leave town we barely have a proper date heck we barely even had a real date at all we're like Frenemies with benefits we're toxic." Amelia said standing there.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

Hope cried out, dropping the crystal before running out. Marcel followed her outside as tears running down her face.

" Hope are you okay?" He asked." no I am not okay Marcel can we just go home?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

" Hope are you sure you don't wanna finish." He asked." finished what looking bag and more sad memories. Memories that you guys share with my mother that I barely got to." She said.

" can we please go home?" She asked looking at him." of course I'll see you in the car. I have to go talk to Bonnie." He said, she nods before getting in the car. Hope looked at herself in the mirror as tears was running down her face.

Marcel finally came back after his talk with Bonnie. He got in the car and drove back home.