1x12

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

DAVINA

Davina turned around to see Diego running up to her.

" hey what's up." She asked looking at him." I just came by and wanted to invite you to dinner." He said." what do you mean." She said." I want you to meet my parents for the first time.

" oh I don't know what if they don't like me." Davina said." Oh come on they're dying to meet you and besides we only been together for a month now." He said.

" yeah a month I was hoping we would've been together for at least six months before I met your parents." She said." come on you'll be fine." He said.

" fine I guess I'll give it a go." She said, Diego smiled and kissed her on the cheeks before jogging away." You won't regret it." He said before leaving." Let's hope not." She said to herself.

A five month pregnant Amelia was in the living room sorting out some papers when she heard a door open and slam shut she turned around and see that it was Davina.

" hey Davina." She said as Davina walked in the living room." Hi mom." what's wrong with you." Amelia asked." Diego inviting me to dinner to meet his parents." Davina said.

" what do you mean, why would he do that." Amelia asked." Maybe it has to do with the fact that we're dating." Davina said and Amelia's eyes widened." What....for how long and why didn't you tell me." She said.

" we just wanted to keep it a secret before we told anyone." She said and Amelia sighs." Well be careful I don't want them casting you out." Amelia said." what do you mean by that." Davina asked.

" me and Diego's mom used to been friends in the past D." Amelia said and Davina looked at her." You have." She asked and Amelia nods." What happened.

" she casted me out when I grew pregnant with you." Amelia said." Oh my God I'm so sorry." Davina said." It's okay...that was years ago but I just want you to be safe just in case they try to do something okay." Amelia said and Davina nods.

" now why don't I get you dressed for this dinner." Amelia said and Davina smiled before nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~