1x06

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝘚𝘔𝘈𝘊𝘒

A 15-year-old girl was on the ground in her house she had just got slapped by her own father. She was on the ground holding her tears

" you are a disgrace to this coven and this family name you know that right." He said and she nods crying. He grabbed her arms bruising them looking at her in the eyes." Because of you my wife is dead." He said before smacking her against the wall and leaving.

the girl got her things off the ground before putting it in her backpack she decided to leave the house and skip school for the day to try and get rid of the bruises before she went back.

She walk down the street on the sidewalk minding her own business she looked at her bruise before pulling her sleeve down covering it. As she was walking she didn't notice that she was being followed and before you know what she was slammed into a wall in the alley.

" well look we have here a witch wannabe." He said and his friends laughed." Leave me alone Liam don't you have any where else to be." She said and he chuckles.

" wow not you talking back Maya I thought your father taught you better." He said before slapping her on the face and his friends left again." Just g..go away." Maya said getting up and trying to walk away but he pulled her back.

Before he could get another slap in someone twisted his arm and he yelled out in pain. Maya turned around to see that it was some guy around Liam's age.

" Didn't your parents teacher about bullying others." He said holding Liam down." Who the hell are you." Liam asked." Stefan Salvatore." Stefan smirked before pushing Liam and his friends to the floor.

" now if I catch you going after this girl again I'll have to kill you do I make myself clear." Stefan said, the boys nodded before running away." Stefan turn around to look at Maya.

" no you want to tell me why are they doing this to you in the first place." Stefan said and she looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Davina was also in town for the day she decided to get to know the area since she was going to be living here for a while

She saw a nice cafe she went inside and order her something as she did she accidentally bumped into someone

" oh my God I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." Davina said to the person." It's okay no worry about it I'm Diego." He said raising up his hands and she shook it.

" I am Davina." She said smiling." As in Davina Anderson." He asked and she looked at him." how do you know who I am." She asked.

" you and your mom are quite popular in the supernatural District in this town." Diego said." Well I really prefer to be called Davina Claire not ready to accept the Anderson last name yet." She said and he nods.

" so what are you." She asked." Oh I'm witch and I'm also a part of your coven and no I don't want you dead you seen cool." He said and she smiles.

" well it's nice to know someone in the coven besides my mother who likes me everyone else wants me dead for no apparent reason." She said.

" I don't know why you're amazing I heard all about what you did in New Orleans and that is pretty powerful." He said." Thank you I appreciate that." She said.

" so since we're both waiting waiting on our order let's get to know each other." He said and she nods before the two sat down and got to talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya and Stefan were sitting at the bleachers at a park in town Stefan had bought her something to drink to cool her nerves.

" so my name is Maya and I am a part of the starfall coven." She said." You're a part of the coven that kidnap Amelia." He said and she nods.

" but that still doesn't explain why those guys were treating you." He said." You can say I'm useless in my coven they're only doing this because of my dad." She said.

" what do you mean by that what did your dad do." Stefan asked." i'm not even sure if it's best if I told you or he would kill me." Maya said.

" just tell me." He said." My dad blames me for the death of my mother and he's taking the blame out on me." She said.

" how did your mother die." He said." She was killed in a fire that I started I was only like six years old. I try to save her but it's like I had no magic to save her and she ended up dying we were baking cookies when she left and I decided to be reckless and the fire started to spread and from that day my father saw me as the girl who killed his wife." She said.

" wow that's tough I'm sorry you had to go through all that." Stefan said." It's fine I'm used to it." She said and she look down to see that the bruises on her arms and legs were gone and she looked at Stefan who smiled.

" you didn't think that I wouldn't smell the blood all over you." He said." I don't know what if my father finds out that they're gone and you'll only just make it worse." She says.

" well you can just always call me for help." He said and gives her his number." Are you sure." She asked and he nods. Thanks." She thanked him.

" I better get going I skip school today and if my father finds out things wont go well." She said getting up.

" it was nice meeting you Maya." Stefan said and she nods before leaving, he watched her leave before going his own way.

" thank you it was really nice meeting you." Davina asked as they walked out of the cafe.

" You to Davina I hope we can see each other again and hang out more." He said and she nods." Well I better get going it's getting dark don't want my parents to yell at me." He she and she nods.

" well see you later then." She said he smiled before saying goodbye and he left. She giggled before heading back home.

Two new friendships in one day who would've thought.