2x09

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

A week later Amelia's outfit

Amelia and Davina were standing outside on the house where everyone was currently in there

" what if I ruin what their having." Amelia said and Davina looked at her." I mean everyone has moved on I don't want to ruin it." She said." Mom they will be more happy to see you alive again." Davina said, Amelia smiled and nodded." Then I guess let's go." She said as Amelia picked up hope's stroller before walking up to the door. Davina unlocked the door and they went in to see everyone laughing together but they stopped when they saw Amelia standing there in the flesh.

" Davina what's going on." Elijah asked." Mom is alive." She said smiling." That's impossible." Stefan said looking at her." It's true Davina and the others brought me back and I fell into a coma for 2 months." Amelia said and before you know it katherine ran up and hugged her tightly." I can't believe your alive." She said crying slightly." Since when does the Katherine Pierce cry." Amelia said laughing." Oh shut up just let me have this please." She said.

Everyone took turns hugging Amelia before Elijah ended up being the last one to hug her. He looked at her as she walked up to him.

" hey Elijah." She said smiling at him. Elijah hold her face trying to see if this was real or not and it was real." Amelia." He said looking at her." Yeah it's me." She said before kissing him on the lips. Elijah was shock but ended up kissing her back. The others ended up leaving the room to give them space." I can't believe you're really here." He said looking at her." Me to." She said smiling.

" I missed you so much."she said looking at him." And you have no idea I much I missed you." He said kissing her again." So what were you guys talking about." She asked." we were just going to see maya and her brother but I guess that can wait." He said." then why don't we go." She asked." Well for one my girlfriend just came back from the dead so I would want to spend time with her first, let the others handle it." He said." so Maya has a brother...since when." She asked." since for years I guess she found out about it few months ago." He said." Hmm." Amelia looked at Elijah before the two smirked and went to Elijah's room for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day with the two again who were now in Elijah room as they were sleeping Amelia woke up to footsteps in the house. she heard the footsteps go upstairs and into hope's room. Amelia jumped up before speeding into hope's room to see some girl over hope's crib.

" get away from her." Amelia said before pushing the girl into a wall. The girl let out a painful grunt as Amelia check to see if Hope was okay." Who the hell are you." The girl said." no you were going to tell me who the hell are you and why you were standing over my daughter." you can't be her daughter, her mother is dead." The girl said." oh I am sure going to show you who's dead in a second." Amelia said and was about to rip the girl's heart out when Elijah got between the two.

" Elijah what is going on." The girl said." are you okay Charlotte." He asked and she nods." Elijah who is she." Amelia asked." Amelia this is my friend Charlotte." He said and Charlotte looked at him weird." Charlotte this is or was my dead girlfriend Amelia....hope's and Davina's mother." Elijah said, the two girls looked at each other as hope started to cry. the two girls walked up to hope but Amelia gave Charlotte a glare telling her to back off as she grabbed her daughter calming her down.

" whoever she is I don't want her anywhere near Hope again Elijah." Amelia said and Charlotte stepped up." you can't do that." She said." I just did." Amelia said before someone came into the room and it was marcel." guys I think you might wanna take a look at this." He said as they all looked at each other before following him outside

When they got outside they saw that the sky was turning black pitch black and the rain started to pour down very hard like a hurricane was happening.

" what the hell is going on." Amelia said." first children started popping on the street dead and now this." Katherine said." what are we going to do." Stefan asked." we need to have a meeting with all the supernaturals in town to see what the hell is going on." Elijah said." since when do we get every supernatural in town involved." Amelia said." for a while now." He said.

" maybe you should have Charlotte watch Hope since she's human." He said and Amelia glared at him." yeah I'm not gonna do that I'm taking her with me, I just came back from the dead...I don't know what's going on and I feel safer to have my baby with me." She said and Elijah sighs before nodding." Then Charlotte you should head home for safety." He said." but should I come with you guys." She said." Elijah is right just because you know about supernatural doesn't mean you are one and this will just be a supernatural meeting for all supernaturals and I don't think it will be best for a human to be in a room filled with vampires and other supernatural." Marcel said and Charlotte looked at Elijah who nodded. She ended up getting in her car and headed back home.

" we better go." Amelia said." yeah...let's go." Elijah said as they all got in their cars and headed downtown gathering every supernatural in town for a meeting to see what was going on and if anyone knew anything about this new event.