3x04

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

Five days later, Hope has read most of the letters from klaus, all she knew about him was that he use to date her mom and then he broke her mother's heart and didn't know exactly how

Five days later, Hope has read most of the letters from klaus, all she knew about him was that he use to date her mom and then he broke her mother's heart and didn't know exactly how. Hope hid the letters when she heard her mom come into the room.

" hey what are you doing." Amelia asked her daughter who was now painting something." Just painting." She said and Amelia smiles." About." Amelia asked sitting on her bed."the family." Hope said as Amelia saw that hope had a picture of everyone when she was little and Amelia frown." You okay mom." Hope asked looking at her." I just wanted to say I'm sorry." She said." for what." She asked." for keeping you away from your sister and the others, thanks to me you didn't raise up to get to know them." Amelia said and hope hugged her." it's okay mom you did it to protect me." Hope said and Amelia smiled before hugging her back.

" now I better go prepare us some lunch." Amelia said before heading to the kitchen, when she got there, she saw cars rolling in, Amelia eyes glowed before heading to hope." Hope, sweetie we have to go." Amelia said as hope looked at her." What's wrong." she asked." we got company, get your things and get in the car around the back." Amelia said before using her speed to pack all of their things in seconds. Amelia put it in the car and hope get in the backseat. Amelia made sure they have everything, as she was about to leave, the door was knock down.

" Amelia Anderson I see we finally found you." A woman said smirking, Amelia put on her vampire face looking at them." then I failed to disappoint you but, you pick the wrong girl to mess with Ignarious." She said and shot fire in their direction. When they put the fire out, they went to see Amelia was nowhere in sight." FIND HER NOW." The woman said before getting in her car and driving away.

Amelia was driving fast speed out of Nevada, she looked behind her to make sure she wasn't being followed before continue driving.

" where are we going now mom." Hope asked." we're going home for good." She said before heading towards Oklahoma City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" still nothing." Elijah asked and Davina nodded no." I can't track them." She said putting her hands on her face." it's going to be okay we're gonna think of something else okay." He said and she nods." in the meantime what did you find on the body." He asked." well turns out this person was possessed." She said to him." Who is just a normal vampire, probably was in the wrong place at the wrong time." She said.

" Then we need to find out who or what was possessing him before they find Amelia and Hope.." Elijah said and then there was a knock on the door. The two looked at each other not expecting any visitors. they went to the door and opened it to see none other than Amelia Anderson holding a small girl." Mom." Davina said looking at her." Hi." She said to them as they both looked at her.

She came into the house setting hope on the couch before turning to him. Davina ran up to her and hugged her tightly." I have missed you." She said." I know and I'm sorry for not responding." Amelia said and Davina nods." so what are you guys doing here." Elijah asked and she looked at him." we decided to come back home, those people found us again." Amelia said." then you're welcome to stay we made a bedroom just for you I'm afraid we haven't did hope's room yet." Davina said and Amelia nods." it's okay, we'll share." Amelia said." we'll talk more tomorrow I am extremely tired." She said and they nodded as she took her and their things upstairs.

" she's back." Davina said slowly crying and happiness." indeed she is." Elijah said watching where Amelia had went off to. The next day, Hope woke up to see herself in a unfamiliar room, she turns to see Amelia sleeping beside her.

" mom." Hope said and Amelia opened her eyes and looked at her." Hey." She said." Where are we." She asked." We are home." Amelia said before sitting up in the bed." you mean in Oklahoma." Hope said and Amelia nods." just downstairs is the rest of the family who are dying to meet you." She said and hope frowns." what's wrong honey." She asked looking at Hope." what if they don't like me." She said and Amelia hugs her." honey don't say that they do love you...very much." She said and hope smiles." now let's get changed and see them downstairs okay." She said and hope nods.

The two got ready and did their business before heading downstairs, when they got there everyone stopped talking and looked at them hope hid behind her mother.

" hello everyone." Amelia said and they all said hello and some of them started to hugging Amelia, happy that she was back." And this little gorgeous one must be hope, you look just like your mother." Katherine said and hope blushes hiding her face in her mother's shirt." She's a shy one isn't she." Katherine said and Amelia nods.

" so why don't we eat breakfast." Amelia said and they nodded as her and hope went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Later on, Amelia sat in the backyard watching Hope paint the trees, somebody came outside and she turned around to see that it was Elijah.

" hi." He said and she nods." Hey." She said and he sat next to her watching Hope." I see she developed Klaus's painting skills." He said and she nods." Yeah." The two stayed in silence for about 10 minutes before he spoke again." I miss you Amelia." He said and she looks at him." Me to Elijah." She said smiling before Looking down at his hand to see a ring." I see you and Charlotte tied the knot." She said, he looked at the ring before nodding." Yes we've been married for 3 years now." He said and she nods.

Hope came up to them and sat in her mom's lap showing her the picture she just painted.

" it's so beautiful hope." Amelia said and she nods before closing her eyes deciding to take a nap." I better take her to bed for her nap." She said and he nods, she got up ready to take Hope inside before she turns to Elijah." It was nice seeing you again." She said and he looks at her before she left. Elijah smiles before looking at the view.