2x12

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

A week and two days later with Charlotte in her room. Even though it's been a week for her she still tries to look for a way out, as she did that she didn't notice someone walking into her room.

" do you know the only way to get out is to get out of those chains first." Charlotte jumped to see George standing there." why are you here." She asked." Lamia wanted to make sure you didn't try to escape." He said." no I mean why are you here what happens when your family finds out what you really been up to." She said looking at him." you mean what happens when my ex finds out that you've been messing around with her boyfriend." He said kneeling in front of her and she looked at him." I mean it's been almost 2 weeks now and your dear Elijah still haven't found you. He must be busy with his other girlfrie-." he didn't get to finish when Charlotte slapped him on the face.

" you don't know anything about us." She said glaring at him." but I do know what they're doing right now." He said before continuing to speak." right now Elijah is laying in bed with Amelia playing with her daughter hope. You know if that baby wasn't his brother's she would've passed as both of their child instead." He said and he grabbed her arms." now tell me, who's the fool now." He said holding her arms tightly as she struggled for him to let go, but he eventually did and left the room. Charlotte got so angry that she stand up not realizing the chains fell off of her arms she looked down and realize something....he let her go. before she could process anything she took off running out of the house.

Meanwhile with the others back at the house, Amelia looked at Hope who was rolling around in the bed. She smiled and looked up to see Elijah peacefully sleeping. Amelia made sure hope was comfortable in bed and that she would fall off before heading downstairs to get her something to drink. As she was in the kitchen she heard the door being open, soon came in was Charlotte who fell to the ground, soon everyone came into the room to see what the commotion was.

" Charlotte." Elijah said looking at her. Amelia went upstairs to get hope." Elijah." She said before running into his arms and hugged him." what happened, where have you been." He asked." It was lamia, she kidnapped me she said she was going to use me against you guys." She said." but the only person that she would use against us is mostly Elijah since he's the one who cares about you." Katherine said letting the poor girl know that everyone in the house didn't care about her except Elijah." Not now Katherine." He said and she rolled her eyes but didn't speak.

" I missed you." He said looking into her eyes." I missed you to." She said before kissing him on the lips." Elijah." They both stopped to see Amelia who was holding Hope with an angry expression on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Amelia." Elijah said but Amelia already headed out the door. he was about to go after her when Charlotte stopped him." wait there's something else that you should know." She said." and what else do you need to tell us before you rip this family apart." Katherine said to her." Someone else was helping lamia." She said." Who was it." He asked." It was Davina's dad, George." She said and their eyes widened.

" what." they all turned around once again this time to see Davina standing there." i'm so sorry." Charlotte said to her." no you're lying..he wouldn't." she said slowly crying." I wish I was but he was there...but I think he set me free." She said, but that didn't make a difference when Davina went back upstairs with Marcel following her." I think it's best for you to stay the night with us." Elijah said and she looked at him." are you sure." She asked." yeah Elijah are you sure because right now you are in a heat of trouble with Amelia." Katherine said but Elijah glared at her before taking Charlotte upstairs.

Once Elijah settled Charlotte, he went outside to go see Amelia who was holding a sleeping Hope.

" so I guess you did move on." She said and he set in a another chair in front of her." I wanted to tell you Amelia but." He stopped and sighs." I should have seen this coming. I knew there was something going on between you two, I just ignored it because I wanted you back." She said slowly crying." I still love you Amelia but I just grew feelings for Charlotte. But that doesn't mean I'll stop looking after you and Hope."He said." well then I guess it's time for a new change." She said and he looked at her." what do you mean." He asked." you need to stop looking after me because I can look after myself . It's Charlotte who you need to look after now." She said." Amelia no." He started but she got up." I think it's time we separate for good." She said before leaving back inside. Elijah watched her leave before letting tears fall from his eyes.

Meanwhile with Liam who grabbed himself a sandwich from the kitchen. Him and Maya were going to have a movie night together and he was assigned to get snacks. he came back in the living room as Maya was waiting for him so that they can get the movie started. he started walking towards the couch when he stopped.

" Liam, are you ok." She asked standing up, and before you know it blood started pouring from his mouth and eyes." LIAM." She said running towards him as he fell to the ground." LIAM." She screams out but got no response from him.