1x10

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁

Davina and Diego were both chilling in Davina's room talking and learning spells.

" what do you think about this one." Diego asked Davina who wasn't paying attention but instead she was looking at Diego dreamily.

" Davina... Davina.....DAVINA." He yells out and she jumped." Huh what." She said looking at him." I know I'm charming but what do you think about this." He said smirking and she rolled her eyes getting up." You wish." She said and looks at a shade of color.

" The blue one looks beautiful." She said." Just like you." He whispered but Davina heard him and blushed." So was that it." She asked and he nods." So how are things going on with you and your family." He asked.

" wonderfully it's gonna get some used too since my mom is literally in a body of an 18-year-old." Davina said." have you ever thought about being a vampire you know to live forever like your mom." Diego asked.

" no to be fair I don't want to be a vampire which kind of sucks because my mom and my sister might live forever if she turns out to be part vampire." Davina said and he nods." so what do you wanna do in life." He asked." Where is this all come from." She asked and he raised his hands up." Just wanting to get to know you better." He said.

" I actually don't know, never really thought about it you know being supernatural and all." Davina said." I'm not even sure if I would have the time since people want my mom dead and my sister and me." He looks at her.

" but it's okay I'll see what life leads me to." She said." well then I hope this future of yours has me still in it." He said and she smiled." Of course." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya was standing at the Anderson household, she took a deep breath before knocking on the door. no one answered and the door was unlocked so she slowly walked in.

" Stefan are you here." Maya called out walking into the living room. She looked around admiring the beauty of it.

What are you doing here.

Maya jumped and turn around to see Elijah Mikaelson standing there looking at her judging her with ever look.

" I was looking for Stefan...is he here." She said." No he is not here." Elijah said and she nods." then I guess I'll be on my way." She said slowly walking away but he was soon in front of her.

" listen Maya is it." He starts and she nods." I don't know what kind of relationship you have with Stefan but it needs to stop." He said." Excuse me." She said looking at him.

" I know all about your relationship with the coven but who knows you could be using this story on how your father abused you just to get into this family and let me tell you I will protect my family no matter what and if I find out you're up to something you'll be next on my Kill list." He said. she nods slowly before running away.