5x05

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟵

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" it's been two days, where is she little witch?" Klaus asked on the phone with Davina." would you stop calling me that, she should be in your area?" Davina said over the phone.

" well, that's helpful. She could be in any of these places." He said angrily, he stopped when he heard screaming in a building." I think I found her." he said before hanging up the phone.

He speeds towards the screaming and enter a bar full of dead bodies. He looked around to see a girl torturing some guy.

" you know sticking up for him is really bad for you. You know that right." Hope said as the man shook his head." you can die in hell." The man said as Hope ripped his heart out." that wasn't answer I was looking for." She said throwing his body on the ground. She turned around and noticed someone was in the room with her. She looks to see Klaus Mikaelson Standing there.

" we'll hello there." She said looking at him.." hope." He said with his eyes widened." your hope." He said to her and she rolled her eyes." yes I'm hope. What do you want?" She asked getting impatient, wanting to move on to her next target.

" you're the girl I met in New Orleans last year, you're my daughter." He said and her eyes widened." who told you this information?" Hope asked breaking a chair leg before pointing it at his chest.

" your family told me the truth about you." He said." don't tell me they called you to save precious Katherine." Hope said before chucking." believe it or not yes they did but they also told me how I had a child, a daughter who is not in her right mind right now." He told her.

" oh, I am definitely in my right mind. I just have a mission to accomplish and I do not need any of you in my way.." she said." yes, to save your precious mother, I'm not sure she would like this of you." He told her and she glared at him.

" you don't know anything about my mother." Hope said angrily looking at him." Hope you do realize I used to date your mother, right?" He said." a few months it's not enough to know someone completely. Now if you're here trying to give me a father daughter talk I don't need it. " She said to him.

" Hope, I know you hate me and I know you heard the stories about what I did but if I knew that your mother was pregnant, I would've protected her." He said.

" knowing about her being pregnant doesn't really matter, you cheated on my mom and knocked someone else up before her. You really think my mother would stay with a man like that, raising a child with him, knowing he has another kid with another woman while she was dating you." Hope said.

" hope would you please listen I am trying to get to know you, I am trying to stop you before you do something you'll regret." He told her." do you wanna get to know me so bad know this, I regret asking mom about you. I regret you being my father, because you sure as hell do not deserve to be my father. It's funny how your brother was there this entire time but not you." she said, and he looked at her.

He looked at her and notice her emotions were trying to break through, but she wasn't letting it so he kept pushing.

" I deserve whatever hate you give me hope but like it or not I am still your father, even if I did miss the chance to raise you." He told her." you may be my father but I do not have to listen to you. I'm an adult now I don't need you anymore. Now tell my family to leave me the hell alone or I am going to start killing you off.." she said before speeding away. Klaus sighs and sat at a table.

He's a father in a child's eye, but he's also like Mikael in another. He got up and decided to go find her wanting to write his wrongs so that they can be a family, at least that is what he owe to Amelia.

Hope stood in the streets as she tried to hold her tears. She watched as it started to rain and didn't care if she got wet. She was about to head off when she stopped, feeling pain in her head before her neck was snapped.

𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 Hope woke up to a familiar place. She looked around and saw she was at the Salvatore school in the cellar again. She heard a door open and close and look to see it was her brother.

" you better give me a good explanation on why I'm here before I rip your heart out." she said angrily." Will you calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." he told her before looking at her." I would never hurt a family member." He said.

" so I'm guessing the whole family knows about me now." she said, and he nods." well, it sucks because I don't want anything to do with either of you." She said.

" look, you can be mad at my father and hate him all you want but my other family has nothing to do with this." he told her.." oh, you don't know anything, after all you are the product of a one night stand and an affair so you shouldn't be talking." She said, before smiling." you wasn't even supposed to be born but because of our fathers mistake, he created another mistake in the process, you." she said, wanting to get under his skin, but he wasn't phase well to be fair he was, but he didn't show it.

" you can throw insults at me all you want but you are going to stay here until I force your humanity back on." he told her and she chuckled." Good luck with that, and if you try to compel me, I can't exactly be compelled by anyone not even your parents. So do your magic, you're not gonna get anything out of me." she told him.

He watch as she made herself comfortable on that uncomfortable bed in the cellars.. he sighs, this was going to be a long night.