4x06

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Most of the family except Marcel and Katherine left back home. Marcel and Katherine wanted to talk to Elijah in hoping he would come back.

" hope it's time to get up." Davina said coming in the teenager's room who was still in bed." just a few more minutes." Hope said covering her face with the covers." Hope you remember the last time you decided to stay in bed, you didn't have any breakfast." Davina told her and she got up." fine I'm up." Hope said sitting up on her bed.

" I still don't understand why we couldn't stay in North Dakota with aunt Katherine and uncle Marcel." Hope said." because one you have school and two they can handle the problem." Davina said." but I was expelled from school.." Hope said." yeah, a month ago, some of your friends had to send you homework." Davina said slapping down the stack of homework on her desk.

" once this is all over, next week you will start back school." Davina told her and hope rolled her eyes." don't roll your eyes at me." She said and hope sighs." mom wasn't this strict with me." Hope mumbled, but Davina heard her clearly.

" well that's because you and mom were like two peas in a pod, you could never do wrong." Davina said." you know I'm doing the best I can for you hope." She said and hope nodded." and I appreciate that but maybe it's time I have my mom back and not my sister." Hope said and Davina sighs." come downstairs when you're done." She said before leaving the room.

Hope looked down at the picture of her and her mom when she was just a baby.

Pretend that baby is Hope

Hope remembered it like it was yesterday, her mom had took her to a pool party for the first time and she ended up cutting her on. her mom had to kiss it better knowing the wound was going to going away.

" I miss you mom." Hope said before heading downstairs to the living room. When she got there, she saw the family eating, but they all stopped and looked at her.

" what." Hope snapped and Davina rolled her eyes." I see you finally decide to come down." She told her as Hope just went into the kitchen." ever since she got back, she has developed this attitude." Diego said." you have no idea." Davina said." do you want me to talk to her?" He asked and Davina shook her head no." we both know if you talk to her, she'll pretend like your words went from one ear to another." She said and he smiled." I wonder how Marcel and Katherine holding up with Elijah." He said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" come on Elijah you're supposed to be the noble one, what happened." Marcel said." I lost the woman I love that's what happened, now I told you to leave me alone, don't make me do something I'll regret." He said to the two.

" Elijah we're only trying to help you." Katherine said." and I made it clear that I do not need your help.." he said before grabbing a bottle of wine and drinking it whole." well clearly you do you're drinking wine like you're a drug addict." Marcel said.

" so what it's not like I can get drunk or anything." Elijah said and they sighs." Elijah you promised Amelia that you would protect her daughter. How would she feel knowing that her own child just saw you kill people." Marcel said and Elijah stood up with an angry expression on his face." I promise that I would protect her and I fail to do just that, what makes you think I can protect her daughter!" He yells clearly frustrated.

" I don't know for starters maybe try, You're one of the most powerful vampires in history, get with the program!" Katherine yelled." you two can yell at me all you want but I am not going anywhere. This is my home, so go back and live your life and leave me be.." he said before speeding away.

" he's acting more like Klaus than himself." Marcel said and Katherine chuckled." What." He asked looking at his wife." the fact that I used to love that man." She said and he looked at her." let's just go home, like it or not, he knows how to take care of himself let's just go home and take care of ourselves." She said and he nods." Fine." He said, the two walked out of the bar and got in the car and drove off. Elijah watched them leave before speeding off somewhere.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟

Hope looked at her mom's things, Hope need to find her fast. She needed to follow her mother's footsteps. Her mother's story started in Mystic Falls, so maybe that's where Hope needs to go, where it all began.

Hope knew if she left the house Davina would be furious. hope shock her head, she didn't care. It was worth it to find her mother. Hope grabbed a backpack before slowly and quietly put her things in it. She's slowly opened her window before climbing out. She took off running down the street, hoping to catch the bus before her sister notice she was gone.

About an hour when hope left, Davina decided to check on hope to bring her, her laundry.

" Hey hope I hope you don't mind I'm coming in to put your laundry away." Davina said but she got no response." hope you better not be doing this trick again because I have had it." She said but there is still no answer. Davina hoped that the girl didn't run off again so when she open the door That's exactly what she got. Hope ran away again. Davina drop the basket of laundry filled with anger. Diego came into the room to see hope nowhere to be found.

" let me guess, she ran away again." He asked and Davina try not to get frustrated." I swear one day I am going to kill that girl." Davina said before angrily, slamming the window shut and walking out of the room to go look for Hope.