CHAPTER 3; mine

The sun peaks through the window in your bedroom as you slowly wake up. Smiling as you feel a strong muscular arm wrapped around your waist, the bare chest of Max Verstappen pressed against your back.

If my dad saw us I'm sure he would kill both of us without a second thought.

You slowly roll over and smile at Max's sleeping face. His stern face now having a soft and gentle expression on it.

"You're staring princess," Max says his eyes still closed.

"Can't help it. I like what I see," you say biting your bottom lip imagining his fingers inside of you again. Max slowly opens his eyes and chuckles seeing how horny you are already.

"What are your plans for today?" Max asks running his hand up and down your hip and thigh.

To cum on your dick.

"Ummmm, door is getting replaced this morning. Cass is going to come over to help me finish unpacking since I'm supposed to take it easy. Hopefully make it to dinner later with this hot formula one driver. What about you?" You say running your hands over his bare chest.

"Well, I was thinking we could stay in bed a little bit longer, maybe have some breakfast. Then I've got a training session to get to before dinner tonight." Max says a mischievous smile on his face.

"Sounds good to me. What are you thinking for breakfast?" You ask as Max gently pushes you onto your back leaning over you.

"You."

Your heart begins to race as he leans down kissing you passionately and you feel the heat growing between your legs. Your hands run over his back pulling him closer against you. There's some pain in your thigh from the cuts made from the night before but you don't care in this moment. Max kisses down your neck and massages your breast with his free hand causing you to moan involuntarily.

"Louder." Max says pinching your erect nipple through your tank top. Your breath hitches and you moan louder as you lift your hips against his. Max throws the covers off the two of you and gets out of bed. You watch as he walks around the end of the bed, and can't help but eye the large bulge in his boxers. You scoot down the bed until your legs are hanging of the edge wanting to be closer to him. Needing to be near him. 

"Look at you so eager to be touched," Max teases. "Are you wet for me already princess?"

"Yes," you say pressing your thighs together, sending more pleasure to your core. Max just smirks and kneels down in front of you. He reaches up and pulls at the bottom of your shorts, you lift your hips, and he agonizingly slowly pulls your shorts down your legs throwing them to the side. He pushes your legs open and starts placing kisses up your thighs careful to avoid your wounds. You can feel yourself getting wetter and wetter the higher up he moves, your heat needing to be touched.

"So fucking wet for me already." Max hums against your inner thigh. You can't help yourself and grab your breasts increasing your pleasure.

Fuck he hasn't even touched me yet and I'm ready to cum.

Max looks up and sees you touching yourself, placing a small bit to the inside of your inner thigh you gasp and look down at him.

"Hands at your sides. I'm the only one allowed to touch you."

You lick your bottom lick and reluctantly put your hands at your sides.

"Good girl."

Fuck why did that sound so hot.

Max grips your thighs pulling you closer to him and you can feel his warm breath on your center. You gasp as you feel his tongue lick up your juices hungrily. His tongue expertly finding your clit licking it lightly. You throw your head back against the sheets, gripping them harder. You want to run your hands through his hair and touch your breasts, but the threat of not having your release is too great. Pouting as you feel his mouth leave you for a brief moment before you feel his fingers inside you. Moaning as his mouth comes back to focus on your clit. His fingers start moving inside you slowly gaining their pace and you can feel your walls start to close around his fingers.