CHAPTER 2; killer first date

Start from the beginning

"Let's try that again shall we?" Nathan says kissing you again the knife grazing your throat. You half heartedly kiss him back.

"Better." He says slicing into your other thigh. "But still room for improvement." Nathan says chuckling.

"I remember a time when you couldn't wait to kiss me at the end of the day. Have my hands all over your body." Nathan says pushing one of the spaghetti straps on your dress down leaving your shoulder bare.

"I was a teenager when we first met. I didn't know any better." You say wincing as Nathan's hand connects with your face.

"You love me."

"You told me I loved you." You spit back angrily. "But you don't do this to people you love."

You wince at the pain as Nathan slices the knife into your other thigh but try not to make a noise. There is nothing pleasurable about this pain. Remembering the feeling of the mystery man's lips on your thighs you let a smile slowly form on the corner of your lips seemingly soothing the pain.

"What are you smiling about?" Nathan asks cockily narrowing his eyes.

"You're going to have to kill me, because I'm not leaving here with you."

"We'll see about that," Nathan says slicing into your shoulder. As he does he notices the hickey on your neck. The clock strikes 7pm and you hear a faint knock on the door.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" Nathan yells angrily grabbing your face with his hand looking down at the hickey on your neck. The knocking at the door get louder as the man on the other side becomes impatient.

"Why don't you go find out?" You say looking at the door hoping to distract him long enough to wiggle out of your loosening restraints.

"I swear to god," Nathan says pointing the gun at your head as he walks to the front door. He looks through the peephole walking quickly back to you.

"Tell him you're busy." Nathan says pointing the gun at you.

"You're going to have to untie me for that, and I don't think he'll wait that long." You say as the knocking on the door gets louder.

"You're right. Looks like I'll just have to kill him instead." Nathan says stabbing the knife into your thigh. You let out a small scream as the pain from the knife radiates down your thigh. Taking a deep breath as the front door of your apartment is kicked open, landing on the floor with a loud bang. Keeping your head down as the icy blue eyed stranger rushes into your apartment dressed in a nice suit with flowers in his hand. He rushes towards you but stops as he sees Nathan holding a gun against your head.

"Who the fuck are you?" Nathan angrily spits out.

"I could ask you the same question." Your mystery man says seemingly assessing the situation.

Nathan leans down next to your ear. "Darling, who is this man?"

You keep your mouth shut lifting your head to meet the gaze of those captivating blue eyes. Nathan grabs the knife from your thigh and pulls it out tossing it aside, creating more pain. You squeeze your eyes closed and lean forward hissing as blood runs down your thigh.

"I don't know." You breathe out honestly. It's not a lie I don't know his name.

"That's my girl." Nathan coos and blue eyes laughs subtly.

"What's so funny?" Nathan says sternly looking at him and blue eyes takes a few steps towards you.

"Put the gun away." He demands looking at Nathan. "You look like a little kid waving it around. You would have shot us by now if you were going to use it."