Vance hopper~i want her.

You guys are 15 years old.

Me and my friends Robin Bruce and Finn all just started high school together. It's been ok except classes suck.

I have my eye out for this guy named Vance hopper. He's incredibly sweet and cute I wanna talk to him but I'm so nervous. But I think today is the day I'm going to talk to him.

Y/n's pov:

I was walking with robin, Finn and Bruce to school my arm looped around Bruce. Me and Bruce are the closest we grew up together. Not even joking like same birthday, same hospital, been best friends since we were 4 months old. We obviously don't have feelings for each other that would be the weirdest thing ever for me because he's like an older brother to me. He's older than me by a hour and he thinks it is the most important thing ever but i don't care.

"Ooooo y/n look it's Vance hopper.." finney said picking me up by my waist throwing me over his shoulder. "OH SHIT NO FINN PUT ME DOWN!!! FINNEY BLAKE I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW FINNEY I SWEAR!" Finney dropped me off in front of Vance. Oh shit. "Hey Vance." I said nervous. "Hey y/n." "You look nice today Vance. I mean you look good everyday it's just that today I thought to compliment you but uh yeah." I said "thanks cutie." He said chuckling walking away.

I turned to finney and hit his chest. "what the fuck finney!" "OW! Sorry I'm sorry!" Bruce put me over his shoulder and we started walking to school. "WHY IS EVERYONE PICKING ME UP TODAY!" I said just excepting it.

When we got to class i saw one of Vance's friends Dave.

YES THIS IS A MULTI STORY BUT ITS JUST FOR THIS ONE I WANTED TO PUT DAVE BECAUSE HE IS FINE AS HELL AND WHY NOT

I closed Dave's locker and looked at him. "Hey gorgeous." I said leaning up against his locker "oh h-hey y/n." He said kinda red. "Sorry I didnt mean to scare you." I said "you didn't." "Anyways I need you to talk to Vance for me pleaseeeeee!!!" I said literally begging him. "Ugh y/n why." He said rolling his eyes. "PLEASE DAVE PLEASE." I said dropping to the floor clinging onto one of his legs. "PLEASE!!!!!" I screamed "y/n get up you're causing a scene!" "PLEASE DAVEEE!!" "Fine! I'll do it." I got up and brushed myself off. "Thank you cutie I'll see you later." I said hugging him and giving him a little peck on the cheek. He turned reddish

Time skip at home.

I woke up from a nap when I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" "I know you like me y/n and I like you too. I wanna take you out on a date." "Wow who is this?" "It's Vance hopper." "Oh ok um w-where do you want to meet?" "Diner 1 pm on Saturday." (Which is tomorrow) "ok I'll see you then." "Bye y/n." "Bye Vance." I said hanging up the phone quickly to call Finn. "FINN THREE WAY CALL ROBIN RIGHT NOW." "OK." "I HAVE A DATE WITH VANCE HOPPER TOMORROW AT 1 AT THE DINER." "OH MY GOD Y/N!" They both screamed

Day of the date.

I put on my nicest outfit and got ready. I started to walk to the diner waiting for Vance.

I saw him start to walk up to me he was dressed nice and he looked cute as usual. "Hey y/n." "Hey Vance." I said blushing. "You look beautiful." He said hugging me. "You too." I said chuckling lightly.

We went inside diner when he asked me a question. "Y/n I have liked you for a long time. Every time I look at you I turn red. I've never been in love before but when I see you I am in love." I smiled at him. "Vance I've loved you forever you make me feel special I'm in love with you Vance hopper." Vance leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes of course I will!" I kissed Vance again happy that I was finally his.

SORRY FOR BEING GONE

729 words :)