Finn~ You're safe with me

TW gore and kidnapping
Y/n pov:

I was sleeping over at my boyfriend finneys house. Finney escaped the grabber about a month ago. He gets nightmares a lot about the grabber actually being alive and him hurting finney again. I come over to his house to give him comfort for when he wakes up from the dreams. Even sometimes this will cause him to have a panic attack. I let him tell me what happens when he feels comfortable to and he always ends up being ok in the end. But this time it was a different kind of nightmare......

While I sleeping I hear a loud noise as if someone was screaming. I got up very fast to see Finn crying and shaking with his head in between his thighs. "Finn Finn! It's ok it's ok I'm here I'm here with you you're safe he can't get you." I said pulling him into a comforting hug while stroking his hair.

After Finn was able to speak and tell me what happened in the dream he said. "It was the grabber in front of me while I was on the mattress. But he was holding you. He said that if I tried to do anything to escape that he would kill you. I started to yell at him and he put a knife up to your neck. He said that I need to stop or he would kill you now. I told him that he should fuck off and to let you go. But he slit your throat and killed you. That's when I woke up. It felt so real. Like I was actually back there. I don't know what I would do without you y/n."

"It's ok Finn you don't have to worry. I'm ok I'm here with you. You're safe and the grabber his dead he can't get you me or anybody else anymore ok?" He nodded and I gave him a kiss on the head. Both of us went back to sleep at peace.

SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY.

IK THIS IS SHORT SO IM SORRY!

349 words :)