Vance the break

Y/n little backstory on Vance and you.
Me and Vance have been dating for 7 months it's been ok but we fight more than we get along so it's an ok relationship it's just he's extremely toxic and rude and I'm tired of it we've always had verbal fights until one day.

Y/n pov:
I was walking to Vance's house because he hadn't answered my calls to his house so I wanted to check it out. It was about 6:50 pm so it wasn't that late you were wearing a tank top with a denim skirt

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door (reminder you're fourteen in this story and Vance is fifteen!) after you knocked on the door there was no response I listened to the door only to hear a female voice she was talking to Vance and sayin...

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door (reminder you're fourteen in this story and Vance is fifteen!) after you knocked on the door there was no response I listened to the door only to hear a female voice she was talking to Vance and saying how much she wants to kiss him?!?!?!?!

I took out the bobby-pin of my hair and picked the lock of the house and opened the door to see the girl kissing Vance and him doing the same back. I cleared my throat and they both shot their heads towards me. "Come on bitch get off him let's go!" She stayed frozen. "DID I STUTTER MOVE BITCH BEFORE I MOVE YOU!" She hurried out and left.
TW abuse
"Well Vance what was that?" "What do you think it was you dumb slut I cheated on you!" "WOAH Vance knows big words!" Come on hit me with another one say something else." I said while getting close to his face. Vance's jaw clenched and he lifted his hand and slapped me across the face extremely hard. "WHAT THE FUCK VANCE YOU DICK!"

"Yeah whatever y/n I cheated on you because you're a mess up slut whose daddy left and lives with a junkie mom. You're a screw up y/n. I wish we never dated and I wish the grabber took you and killed you, you ignorant cunt!

TW telling someone to off themself
I looked at him with shock and I started crying. "Yeah cry like the crybaby you are" he said while getting in my face. "Fuck you vance we're over!" I said while crying. "Good you dumb slut I don't want you! You should honestly kill yourself!" I just ran out of the house and ran to robins house with tears rolling down my face.

I banged on robins door crying. Robin went to answer the door while saying I GOT IT I GOT IT SHUT U- he stopped after he saw it was you and the condition you were in right now. He gave you the biggest hug ever and brought you to his room. "Ok mi amor breath,breath please." He said to you while stroking your hair "r-robin he h-hit me" "who did amor?" He said "Vance." Robins jaw clenched and he clenched his fist. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!" "WAIT ROBIN DONT!" You said while grabbing him. "He also told me to kill myself and that the grabber should have kidnapped me and kill me." "He also cheated on me!" "I'll be right back amor" "ok Robin." After about 40 minutes robin came back with bloody knuckles. "JESUS ROBIN WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Nothing I just knocked his ass down he's not that hurt you have nothing to worry about just stay here tonight ok?" "Ok robin." You're safe mi amor I won't let him hurt you again."

THATS THE END!!!!!!