Brady- jealous

Y/n pov:

I was hanging out with the whole cast cuddling on the couch with my boyfriend Brady talking to mason.
We were talking about things we had in common that we liked and just anything in general making jokes me falling laughing at what he said it was a lot of fun.
But that's when I noticed Brady start to get a little jealous...

"Ugh it's getting late I gotta get home I'll see you hopefully soon y/n bye! Bye Brady I'll see you soon hopefully!" He said giving both me and Brady a hug.
I closed the door after Mason left pulling Brady in to a different room away from the others so I could talk to him about it.

"Are you jealous?" I said as soon as i closed the door of the room. "What no?" He said as if he was wondering if it was yes or a no . "Yeah you are. I saw it on the couch you did that face that you always make when you feel jealous." He looked down playing with his fingers. "Yeah I guess I am.." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "Brady you don't have to worry about anything there is nothing going on with me and Mason. He is just my friend I have zero feelings him. He's honestly like a big brother. You mean everything to me. You are my world. I love you so much. Do not worry about anything ok? I love you." I said pulling him in to a hug kissing his cheek. "Yeah I know. I'm sorry. I love you too." He said kissing me.

I'm so happy that I have Brady in my life. He can get jealous a lot tho but it's ok I still love him.

SORRY FOR THE LATE NIGHT SHORT STORY POST!!!!

I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY BECAUSE I WAS BUSY BUT IM BACK PROBABLY GOING TO WRITE MORE STORYS TONIGHT!!

LOVE YOU ALL I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT I JUST HAVENT WRITTEN ABOUT BRADY IN A WHILE SO I WANTED TO GIVE THIS MAN SOME TIME TO SHINE BECAUSE WE LOVE BRADY!!! I WILL MAKE A MIGUEL STORY BECAUSE I HAVENT WROTE A CHAPTER ABOUT HIM IN A WHILE EITHER SO I WANT TO WRITE MORE STORYS FOR THE CAST BUT ILL PROBABLY DO A SAD STORY WITH FINNEY BECAUSE EH WHY NOT?!?!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

404 words :)