Finney ~ "Abracadabra"

ab·ra·ca·dab·ra
/ˌabrəkəˈdabrə/
a word said by magicians when performing a magic trick.

Y/n back story:
Y/n Shaw lives with her father Albert Shaw in a brick house. Y/n is 13 years old and Her dad is a magician for children party's and that's why they have a van in their garage with the word abracadabra written in green on it. Y/n is best friends with finney blake and his sister Gwen. Y/n knows Finn's friend Robin but they don't really talk that often. Y/n has known Finn and gwen for 4 long years. Her and Finn are the same age. Y/n's Life was pretty normal her dad didn't really have that much rules for her. But there are two rules that she has to follow. Rule number one, never go into the basement. Rule number two, y/n must be in her room by 9 o'clock sharp and she can't come out after that time at night. Y/n didn't really find the second rule weird because she just thought her dad was being protective over her because of all the kidnappings that are happening. But she did find the first rule strange... why didn't her dad allow her to go down there? Y/n was always very curious about it but she never dared to go down there. until one night.....

Back story over.

Y/n pov:
I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned and turned over to shut it off. It was 6 am on a Friday. At least it's Friday and not Monday. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. After I did both of those things I blow dried my hair and put on my outfit for the day.
This is your outfit:

If you don't like it you can imagine something else I just thought this was cute!!!

"Y/n! Breakfast honey!!!" My dad called from the kitchen. "ok!!" I came out of my bedroom and sat down at the table. My dad just made me pancakes with a cup of orange juice (oj is better that apple juice suck it up im right 😪🫶🏼) after I finished my breakfast I put my dishes in the sink and headed out the door for school. "Bye dad love you!" I yelled while leaving. "Bye sweetie have a good day at school love you!" I headed out the door and walked up to Finn and Gwen.

"Hi guys!" I said while walking beside Finn. "Hey y/n!" "So Finn how was your baseball game yesterday? sorry I couldn't go." "It's ok y/n you would be going for nothing I lost against Bruce." "It's ok you'll always have another chance to win!" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. While us three where walking we saw a missing poster for Bruce. "It's new." "What is?"me and Gwen said to him. "The poster. Mrs. Yamada must be putting them up again." "You don't think their gonna find him do you?" He said looking at the two of us. "Not the how they want to." Gwen said "let's go we're gonna be late." I said walking ahead of the two. While we where walking we heard people chanting fight and there was a big circle of kids.

Gwen and Finn ran over to the scene while I was sort of speed walking because I was wearing healed boots. "I choose the wrong day to wear these shoes." I mumbled to myself
Once I caught up with the both of them we squeezed through some kids to see that Robin and moose where yelling to each other. "I will pound you. Like a nail you scrawny little *b slur*" "then do it! Unless your scared." Moose swung at robin but he missed and robin kicked him and pushed him into a pole. Moose tried charging at robin but robin wrapped his arm around Mooses neck and put him in a choke hold. "GET HIM ROBIN!" Me and Gwen yelled robin slammed him to the ground and got on top of him and started punching him. Robin punched him so much that moose passed out. "Come on let's go." Finn said to me and Gwen while putting an arm around my waist to pull me away. "Holy shit." Me and Gwen said "let's go." Finn said grabbing Gwen.

"What the hell that was moose." I said "I don't care." "Moose is a giant asshole." Gwen said "Remember last year when he made your nose bleed and when he cut my ar-." "I know y/n I was there. I just don't wanna talk about it. "Well he had it coming." Gwen said "no one has that coming." Finn said pointing his bag to the area where robin fought moose. "Well he's dumb to pick a fight with robin arellano. He's the toughest kid since the grabber got pinball vance." I said to Finn "I wish you wouldn't call him that." "Everyone called him pinball Vance?" I said to Finn. "No-." "She knows what you mean jerk face. Even the papers call him the grabber." Gwen said "I just wish you wouldn't say his name." Finn said nervous. "You don't really believe that story do you?" I asked. "No." Finn said. "He doesn't really take kids that say his name." I said. "I know that." "Finney." Gwen said looking at him "I said I know." He said "then say it!" "No." He said chuckling. "Are you chicken?" Gwen asked. He just remained silent. "I didn't mean it." "I know."

I was in class while the teacher was talking about the core of the earth. I sit right next to Finn and I caught him looking at me. So I blushed and shoved his arm lightly and he smiled. As soon as the bell rang me and Finn got up and started to walk to our next class. Finn's bully's started to follow us so Finn dragged me into the bathroom and we went into the big stall to hide. "Come on out dick heads." "Not fooling anyone whore." Me and Finn got out of the stall and looked at the bullies. "Why can't you guys just leave us alone?" I said while looking at them. "Did anyone tell you to talk!?" Matt said to me "no because last time I checked I'm my own person." Before they could say anything Robin came into the bathroom.

" dip shits move." He said. The bully's moved and he walked over to the sink. "Hey Finn. Hey y/n. What's happening?" "You know just keeping on keeping off I guess." Finn said while looking at the bullies. "Mhm. Moose got some damn sharpe teeth knuckles bleed all first period." He said while rinsing his knuckles off. The bullies tried to leave but robin stopped them. "Wait. Fuck with Finn and y/n again. I fuck with you." The three bullies turned and looked at each other. "You can leave now." The three of them left the bathroom. "Thanks robin." Me and Finn said . "You guys are gonna have to stick up for yourself one day." "Yeah we know." I said while going over to the sink next to robin. "What are you doing?" Finn said while I pulled out lipgloss from my bag and a hair brush. "I'm fixing myself. There's this cute boy in my class that I wanna impress." "Oooo whose the boy?" Robin said teasing me. Robin knew that I had a crush on Finn so he already knew it was him I was trying to impress. "It's finney." I said while fixing my hair.

Finn looked shocked. I put all my things in my bag and put it over my shoulder. "I'll see you in class finney bye." I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Y-yeah I'll see you later." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. After that I headed out the bathroom and went to class.

That's the end of part one so I'll make chapter two today later this part was extremely long Lmao.

1367 words