Gone but not forgotten~bruce yamada

Y/n pov:
My boyfriend bruce has been missing for about two days now and it has been awful. I've cried so hard for two days and I have been looking for him but I never see anything. Robin and Finn have been comforting me about Bruce's disappearance but I'm afraid I'm not going to find Bruce again or ever see him again.

I was in bed crying hard with finn and robin comforting me. "He wouldn't wanna see you like this y/n you have to be strong for Bruce." Robin said while rubbing my back. "Yeah I know it's just so hard to deal with i miss him so much!" I said through cries. "I know y/n I know get some rest me and Robin will be back later." Finn said in a sincere voice. They both gave me a kiss on the forehead (In a comforting friend way.) and then left.

I decided I would try to sleep so I calmed down and closed my eyes. When I finally fell asleep I saw Bruce on a mattress in front of me in a dark room. "Bruce!!" I yelled out. Bruce got up and wrapped his arms around me. "I miss you." I said to him. "Where are you?" I asked "y/n um im not alive. The grabber killed me." I was heart broken by what he had just told me and I started breaking down. "Hey hey hey hey it's ok  it's ok! Im going to visit you every day in your dreams and you'll be able to see me everyday ok?" "O-ok." I said sniffing "im ok y/n im not in pain anymore. Those where the worst two days of my life im at peace now and I miss you so much!" "I miss you so much Bruce im never going to get over this though I just hope you do visit me every day in my dreams. "I will I promise."

Bruce kept that promise.

IM SORRY THIS WAS REALLY SHORT ILL DO A BETTER ONE TOMORROW I JUST HAVE A BUSY WEEKEND AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOVE YOU ALL!!!

366 words