Vance~no longer mine.

Y/n pov:

It's over for me. My best friend, my crush Vance hopper officially has a girlfriend. Her name is Laura. She's perfect. Perfect hair. Perfect eyes. A perfect body. Compared to me I'm just boring. I understand why he chose her over me.

I was at lunch with my best friends Robin and Finn. They were talking while I was overthinking about everything. "Right y/n?" "Y/n? Y/n? Y/n." Finn said waving a hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry. What were we talking about?" They both sighed and looked at me with a sincere expression. "We get it y/n. You're over thinking about him again." "Maybe I was not like I can do anything about there little perfect fucking relationship." I said while tearing up. Vance and Laura walked over to our table Vance's arm wrapped around her. "Hey Vance." Robin and Finn said looking at him." "Hey." Vance said looking at all of us but he took a double take at me. Vance leaned in a kissed Laura multiple times. This fucking bitch. I just got up from the table and started to walk to my locker to grab my stuff and go home. "Y/n!" They all yelled "I'm ok just not feeling as great right now." I yelled back

After I got home I went into the shower. Put pajamas on and my hair up. (Or left it down!)
I just needed my mind off of Vance right now. Every time I hear his name and Laura's name I start to tear up. And believe me I know that's stupid. But I can't help it I've had feelings for him for about 4 years and our friendship has been 10 years long.

I put on these pajamas and went to lay down and grab a book.

You can change it if you want to!

The phone wrang so I got up to answer it.
Finn asked if we wanted to have a sleepover with robin. I agreed and said we could do it at my house and that they could come over at 5. My moms not going to be home for about a week because she's away for work in California.
I hung up the phone and cleaned up the house a bit and got everything ready. I got snacks a movie out and blankets.

30 minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it seeing finney Robin and Vance with them. I just rolled my eyes letting them in. "Finn robin you guys can sleep in the guest room it has two beds for the both of you. Um and Vance I guess you can sleep in my room I have a sleeping bag you can use ok?" They all nodded and I went to cook dinner.

"Ok guys dinners ready!" I said setting up the table.

They all ate dinner I cleaned up and got a movie set up for all of us. I cuddled up in a blanket on the couch when Vance sat next to me. I just sighed sat up.

After we watched the movie everyone was tired so we decided to go to bed. I grabbed the sleeping bag for Vance and set it up next to me.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up but I felt a muscular arm on my side so I shot up seeing Vance on my bed. "Why are you in my bed?" I said looking at him " I couldn't sleep." "Ok we'll get out of my bed dipshit." I said getting to go brush my teeth.

I got ready for the day and put on my outfit. We had no school today so that was amazing.

I just picked out a cardigan, To kiss in cars and downtown barsWas all we neededYou drew stars around my scarsBut now I'm bleedin'

Was all we needed
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'. Ok I'll stop sorry crop top, and flared jeans.

I put on a little bit of makeup and walked into my room seeing Vance sitting on my bed staring at me like he really needed to tell me something. "What do you need to tell me. I know that look on your face." I said to him leaning on my door frame. "I like you y/n. And I think I'm going to leave Laura  for you." He said walking up to me. I stopped him by putting my hand out. "Absolutely not. Laura is your girlfriend and you can't do that to her. She's so sweet. She's really nice to me and I don't want anything to happen to that sweet girl. I'm sorry Vance." "Maybe I don't like her. Maybe I never did." "That's awful Vance. You cant do that to her. If you don't like her then why are you with her. It's too late Vance I've liked you for a long time and you've ruined that chance. You can break up with Lauren but you're definitely not getting with me. I'm sorry."  I walked out of the room not letting Vance say anything.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER I THINK THAT VANCE DESERVED TO HEAR WHAT Y/N SAID. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

876 words :)