We're in this together~finney blake part 1

OK GUYS DONT BE MAD AT ME PLEASE I KNOW THIS IS LIKE MY FIFTH FINNEY STORY IM MAKING A BRUCE ONE AFTER THIS ONE OKKKK IM SORRY!!!!
Btw you're 13 in this story and so is finney

Y/n pov: 
I've been best friends with finney blake for 9 years we met each other when we were 4 because our parents are friends and they are really close. So I sleep over at finney house every weekend and we've been doing this since we were 6.

Today was Friday so I got up for school at 6 am and packed my sleep over bag and went into the shower. I got out brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. No one is home because my mom goes into work at 4 am so I wrapped a towel around my body and hair and walked to my room to pick out my outfit. This is the outfit you're wearing:

 This is the outfit you're wearing:

WHY IS THERE A HAND THERE 💀💀😭

And I just slipped on my black converse because you can never go wrong with converse
I then just blow dried my hair and brushed it out again to make sure there were no knots and I just left it down.

I checked the time and I had to leave in 7 minutes. As I was grabbing my backpack and sleep over bag from the living room I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Finn waiting for me. "Hey Finn!"i said. "Hey y/n you look beautiful!" I blushed at his compliment. "Thanks Finn!" I came out of the house closing and locking the door.

Gwen came over to us and started to walk with us. (Little time skip to when you're at school) I was in science class and we were talking about the core of the earth when I felt someone staring at me. I turned to my left and saw Finn staring at me so I smiled and laughed quietly.

The bell rang so me and Finn got up to walk to our next class together when we saw the group of three kids that Bully me and Finn. So finn dragged me into the boys bathroom. We've done this multiple times because we've had to hide from the bullies so no one cared. Me and Finn went into two separate stalls and stood on top of the toilet to hide our feet.

The Boys bathroom door opened and all three of them came in. "Come on out dick weed!" Matt said. "Come out slut!" Buzz said referring to me because I didn't wanna go out with him he made a rumor that I was a slut. I'm thirteen how can I be a slut?!? I heard Finn come out of his stall so I came out of mine.

"What are you doing in here slut? Gonna give finney here a blow huh?" Buzz said "what the fuck dude?!? Just because I don't wanna go out with you doesn't make me a slut! When are you gonna get that into your head that you're probably never gonna have a girlfriend if you spread a rumor about each one that doesn't wanna go out with you?!?" I yelled at buzz.

Before he could respond Robin came into the bathroom. All three turned around to look at robin. "Dip shits move!" Robin said walking towards the sink. "Hey Finn. Hey y/n. What's happening" "you know just keeping on keeping off I guess." Finn said to him "mhm. Moose got some damn sharpe teeth. Knuckles bleed all first period." Robin said while rinsing off his knuckles. The bullies turned around to leave but Robin stopped them. "Wait." They all stopped and turned there heads to look at robin. "Fuck with Finn and y/n again. I fuck with you." They all looked at each other petrified. "You can leave now!" Robin said shooing them.