Vance~ temper

Y/n pov:

I was walking to the grab and go to find my boyfriend Vance. When I walked in I saw Vance beating the shit out of some kid. Oh shit.
I went over to Vance and pulled him off the kid. This probably made him even more mad but I could care less in this moment. "Y/n stop it!" He said . "Fucking stop it Vance hopper let's go. I said sternly.

I brought Vance to my house and sat him on the sink. I stood in between his legs my hand on his bicep. I grabbed my first aid kit and cleaned up his knuckles. "You gotta fucking stop with theses stupid ass fights Vance." I said grabbing his hand. "shut up y/n." He mumbled while looking away from me. "Look at me when I'm talking to you Vance." I said grabbing his chin gently. "What did they say this time?" "He was calling you a slut." Vance said looking at me. "Love you need to learn that this does not bother me. I know that it may hurt you when they say it but they just wanna get you angry. It's ok." "I'm sorry y/n." "It's ok." I said hugging him. He gave me a kiss and we kept kissing until he pulled away and said. "I'm gonna try to not get as angry. Ok doll face?" "I know you can do it. I love you." "I love you too y/n."

250 words :)