Insecure~finney blake

insecure
adjective
(of a person) not confident or assured; uncertain and anxious.

My boyfriend finney Blake has been talking to Donna a lot more than he has to me. He's been looking at her more and I catch him laughing with her in the back of class. I overthink a lot and I think he likes her better than me. I mean she's perfect and I'm not I just feel so insecure when I'm around her.

TW not eating
The lunch bell rang and everyone in class got up to go to their lockers. I heard finney and Donna laughing behind me and talking about class. I just walked fast to go catch up with Robin, bruce,Vance,and Gwen. "hi guys." I said  sounding very melancholic in my voice. "Hey!" They all said. We all sat down at the lunch table I decided not to eat anything because I was still extremely insecure about Dona so I just drank water. Finney and Dona came over and sat across from me and the 4 others. "Hey guys!!" They both said. "Hi!" The three of them said. I didn't say anything I just looked down at my legs overthinking. "Y/n?" finney said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Mhm?" I hummed in response. " you didn't get any lunch are you hungry?" He asked. Everyone looked at me at the table. " n-no I'm not hungry ha..." "you sure?" He asked. "Yeah I'm sure!" The lunch bell rang so I got up and went to class.

Time skippppppp
After class I went home by myself because Finn was hanging out with Dona... mom wasn't home so I had the house to myself for 6 hours. As soon as I went home I laid on my bed and started to overthink again. Btw Finn and y/n and the rest are 15 in this story! He's probably cheating on me with Dona I mean who would want me? I got up and went to my vanity mirror I started to admire myself. My body,my face,my hair. Everything. I was plain, and bare. Dona is perfect and beautiful. And I'm not.

I hear my bedroom door open and it's Finn. He comes over and wraps his arms around my waist. I'm still glaring at my reflection seeing what's wrong with me. "What are you doing Darling?" I didn't respond. Finn let go of my waist and stood  to the side of me. I didn't look at him. He grabbed me and turned my body towards him gently. I still kept my gaze on the mirror. He grabbed my chin gently making me look at him. "What's wrong?" He asked straight forward. "Do you like dona?" I asked "WHAT?! Hell no I love you!" "But the way you look at her? You obviously like her you've hung out with her more than me! Ive just been so insecure that you're gonna leave me for her because she's prettier than me and she's perfect-." Finn cut me off by kissing me. Obviously I kissed back. He pulled away and said "y/n you're perfect hell you're literally the definition of perfect. I do not like Dona she's literally like a sister to me. And the only reason I've been hanging out with her is because she needs help with science lovely. I love you for who you are. Please never change you're amazing!" I was blushing so hard. I felt like somebody finally loved me for me. Because he did.

Finn kissed me all over my face which made me laugh. "I love you so much Finn please never change!" I said. "I never will love." Me and Finn laid down on my bed and snuggled up together. Finn started saying things to me like you're beautiful. You are as pretty as a picture.
You're prepossessing. Finn would say while kissing my neck. Finn kept doing this until I fell asleep in his arms. Soon after he did the same. I love you Finn.