Vance~ That small sword in my hand part 2 (request)

Part two was requested by author_009 ❤️❤️❤️

Part two was requested by author_009  ❤️❤️❤️

⚠️WARNING SELF HARM⚠️

Y/n pov:
I haven't seen Vance in about 3 days because he's been distancing himself from me. I was at school today with Gwen Finn and Robin and we saw Vance in front of us. I walked up next to him and pulled him into an empty classroom with Gwen Finn and robin following behind us. "Why the fuck have you been avoiding me." I asked sternly still gripping on his bicep. "Trying to stay the fuck away from your mental ass." He said while grabbing my wrist to pull my hand off him. "Ow!" I said as he gripped on my wrist. I had Cuts lining up all over my wrist in the past 3 days that where fresh so it hurt a lot. "Goddamnit y/n please tell me it's not happening again." Finn said to my walking over grabbing my arm. "No! No! No! Don't do it stop!" I said while Finn pulled up my sleeve. They all saw the multiple cuts on my wrist and they all looked up at me shocked. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!" Vance screamed grabbing my arm. "Why did you do this?!?" Vance asked "because of you dipshit!" Gwen Finn and robin said to him. "That day that you said  you were with Stacy she went into the bathroom and cut both her wrist twice. She almost killed herself! We thought she stopped but this situation has been too hard on her that she's still doing it!" Robin said to Vance. "Oh my god y/n." Vance said hugging me. "Get the hell off me you bitch!" I said pushing him off. "You really think that I'm gonna forgive after your literally the reason I'm doing this to myself! No Vance!" I yelled making him flinch. "Don't call me! Don't come by my house! Just go stay with your slut of the week! I don't wanna be anywhere near you Vance!" I said tearing up "we are over Vance hopper! Now get the hell away from me!" I said pushing him. I walked out of the class room and went home.

I hope this was good! I know it was short!Make sure to eat something and drink water! Love you all bye ❤️❤️❤️!!!!

384 words :)