Robin~ my best friends sister

You are 14 in this story robin and Finn are 14 Gwen is 11!

Robins pov:

My best friend finney Blake has a sister that is the same age has both of us. They're twins but she's older. I've had a crush on her since the first time I met her but she doesn't know that. I don't know how she doesn't. I literally am bright red when I look at her. Maybe she just doesn't like me.

I was at Finn's house hanging out In the living room watching tv. "Alright shit head! I'm leaving I'm going to Vance's house!" She yelled coming into the living room. She was wearing a white crop top with flared jeans and converse. She had her hair down and straightened (or not if you can't do that to your hair!) "dads gone and probably won't be back hopefully. There's money on the counter don't spend it all on stupid shit please. Robin I'm talking to you too." She said pointing at me. "Y-yeah got it." I said red. She came over to Finn gave him a hug and gave me one too. "Gwenny I'm leaving love you!" She yelled. Gwen came out and gave her a hug. "Love you too byeeee!!!" "Love you Finn! Bye Robin!" She yelled closing the door.

Y/n pov:

I started to walk to my best friend Vance's house so that I could talk to him about Robin. Let's just say that I'm in love with Robin and I have been for about a year. I don't know if he likes me though.

I knocked on Vance's door him opening it up giving me a hug.

We went up to his room and I started to talk. "I'm so In love with him Vance! I Cannot he is so cute it's insane. I wish he would ask me out already!" I said shoving my head in his pillow blushing. "I know you tell me everyday!" He said laughing. "You even tell Allie about him!" Vance said talking about his girlfriend Allie. "well that's because she is also my friend Vance and she loves hearing me rant about him." I said smiling. "You should honestly ask him out already. It's been a year ask him!" Vance said. "Ok ok I will I just gotta call Finn and check up on him." "Ok go call him." Vance said

I got up from his bed and dialed my house number. " hello?" Finn said into the phone. "Hey it's y/n. Did dad come home?" "Yeah he's here in the living room." "Oh I'll be home right now. Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" "I'm ok don't worry robins sleeping over so he can't do anything. "Ok I'll be home soon love you bye." "Ok love you too bye."

I hung up the phone and walked into Vance's room. "I gotta go Vance dad came home and robins sleeping over so I gotta watch Gwen." "Ok be safe I'll see you Monday." I grabbed my bag and started walking home.

I took my keys out and walked into my house.
I checked the living room seeing that dad was in the arm chair asleep. I went up to Gwen's room to check on her. I saw her coloring in her book. "Hey gwenny let's go bed time!" I said smiling at her. She put all her stuff away and laid down in bed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and turned off the light. "Goodnight love you." I said closing the door.

I went up to Finn's room knocking on the door.
"Come in!" Finn yelled. I opened the door leaning on the door frame. "Gwen went to bed so don't be too loud ok?" "Yep got it." They both said. I left the room going downstairs and getting ready for bed.

Time skip to the morning

I got up brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for the day.

(Yes more modern ik)

I walked out of my room seeing Finn and Robin dressed sitting in the living room. That's it I'm gonna do it today I'm going to tell Robin. "Hey robin? Can I talk to you in private?" "I asked nervous. "Yeah sure." I grabbed his hand and we went into my room. "Ok robin im just going to be straight up. I'm in love with you. I have been in love with you for about a year now. You're so nice and handsome and I don't know if you like me back but I just need to let you know that I love you Robin." I said looking at him holding his hand. "I'm in love with you too y/n and I have for awhile now too. You're so beautiful and kind and I love you." He pulled me into a kiss and I kissed him back. We pulled away for air when he asked me. "Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" "Of course I will." I said smiling large. I kissed him again. I'm dating Robin.

SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE TWO DAYS IM SO SORRY!!! I HAD A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK AND I FELL ASLEEP REALLY EARLY YESTERDAY. I HOPE THAT THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE I DONT KNOW WHYYYY!!

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW LOVE YOU ALL!

900 words :)