Robin~ damage

⚠️abuse will happen in this story⚠️

Y/n pov:
I was walking home from my boyfriend Robins house and I checked the time on my watch. 8:59 shit dads gonna hit me again. I started  jogging home so I can at least not be super late. I took a deep breath and opened the door to my house. I tried to sneak in quietly but my dad came into the living room. "Where the fuck have you been!" "I-I was out with a friend." "Your such a whore! Your were probably with some boy." I tried walking away from dad but he pushed me into the wall. "Stay down!" Dad took his belt and beat me on my face and stomach as many times until he felt like he was done. I tried getting up but i collapsed to the ground. I crawled to my room changed and went to bed.

In the morning for school I checked if dad was home and he wasn't so that's good. I went into the bathroom to check on my bruises and my lip was cut and so was my cheek. I also had a bruise on my cheek. I checked on my stomach to see that I had 5 bruises across it. I just put on a sweater and jeans. I put makeup on my face to cover up my cuts and bruise and then i started to walk to school.

Time skip after school ⏭
I was at robins house with my head on his shoulder when Robin wrapped his arm around my waist with his hand on my stomach. I winched because of my cuts and bruises and robin noticed. "Y/n. What's wrong." He asked. I didn't respond. "Y/n lift up your shirt." I lifted up my shirt showing my stomach with the bruises and Robin gasped. "Y/n!what the fuck happened?!?" "My dad." I said to him. "I was late yesterday and he beat me on my face and my stomach." "Y/n I'm so sorry. We have to get you out of there. I'll ask my mom if you can stay for a few weeks until we get this solved." He said giving me a sincere hug. "I won't let him hurt you again. ok?" I nodded and gave him a soft smile. "It's going to be ok. Your safe with me now. He can't hurt you again."

Well....this was sad

410 words :)