Finn~ that alarm in my head

!Panic attacks will happen in this chapter!

Y/n pov:

I was in class with my boyfriend Finn when our teacher said that it was time for us to start the presentations. I have social anxiety and my teacher knows that but ignores it. She's so rude it hurts. It was me and Finn's turn to present our project. I looked at Finn and he gave me a reassuring look as we both got out of our seats to walk up to the front of the room. "So f-for out p-project we did the core of t-the eart-." "Can you just spit it out it's not that hard to come up here and present your project!" The teacher yelled at me. Donna,Robin, finney,Bruce,Vance all looked at the teacher angry. Finn most of all.

I started to feel like I was going to have an anxiety attack so I ran out of the classroom. I walked into the hallway sitting up against a locker with my head in my knees. My breathing was heavy and I was sobbing. "It's ok y/n it's ok." Finn said sitting down in front of me. I lifted up my head looking at him still freaking out. "I'm going to beat the shit out of that fucking teacher." Vance said clenching his fist. "I'm ready to get that teacher fucking fired." Robin said "y/n you need to breath love." Finn said pulling my head lightly on his chest so I could listen to his heartbeat and follow his breathing. After about a minute I was able to get back to breathing normal and I got up from Finn's chest looking at him. "sorry." I said looking at him. "For what? You don't have to apologize you did nothing wrong darling." Finn said Finn kissed me on my forehead and pulled me in for a hug. Everyone else gave me a hug making sure I was ok.

I'm so lucky to have finney in my life.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING!!!!

(This guy that I like at my school looks sorta like Bruce/tristan 😍😍🙈🙈🙈😉😉)

367 words :)