Bruce~ mint condition

mint condition
(of an object) new or as if new.
"the stamps are packaged to arrive in mint condition"

There's a new girl at school that seems to have taken an interest in your boyfriend Bruce.

Y/n pov:
I was walking with Bruce to class when all of a sudden the new girl Cassidy stops him in the hall. "Hey Bruce." Cassidy says while looking at my boyfriend with heart eyes. "Oh um hey Cassidy." Bruce says blankly to the girl. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house after school today because I'm new and I wanna know more about this place. If that's ok with you of course?" She said while putting her hand on my boyfriends arm. I couldn't take anymore so I just walked to class.

I was sitting down in class taking notes when Bruce sat down in the seat next to me. I ignored him and kept writing. Bruce slid me a note and I picked it up.

I picked up my pencil and wrote down

Bruce opened up the note and looked at me and mumbled "ok then

Bruce opened up the note and looked at me and mumbled "ok then."

After class I was walking home when Bruce comes up next to me and grabs me pulling me into his backyard. "Why are you mad at me y/n!" "Oh I don't know maybe because that whore was flirting with you!" "Y/n did you see what i told her after you left?" "no." "I took her hand off of me and I told her that we can't hang out and that I don't like her and that I'm dating you so she needs to back the hell off." I looked at him wide eyed. "I would never cheat on you y/n. You're all I want." I pulled Bruce into a hug. "I'm sorry Bruce." "Don't be love it's ok."

Do you guys like the way I wrote the notes heheh 🤭

323 words :)