Fake romance~ finney blake

Me and finney Blake have been fake dating for about 4 weeks now because I didn't want Finn to be bullied and so guys would stop harassing me. Me and finn had been best friends since we were nine and now we are 15 so it's not hard to make it look like we like each other but we knew we would never like each other right?

Y/n:pov
Me and Finn were walking to my house together holding hands. While we were walking Finn let go of my hand and wrapped on arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I looked up at him and smiled with a little blush on my face. "Oh shit Finn Vance is coming up
To me." Vance is one of the guys that harassed me. I thought it would stop but nope even while I'm fake dating Finn he still flirts with me. He was the only guy still doing this. "What should we do y/n?!" Mmmm??? "Kiss me finn." " like now?" "Yes now hurry up!!!" Finn smashed his lips in mine and kept kissing me until Vance went away. After he did I pulled away from Finn who was still kissing me. "Thank you Finn let's go to my house now?" "Y-yeah sure let's go." I grabbed his hand while he put his arm around my waist.

Time skip~~~~
We got to my house and went upstairs to my room. Mom wasn't home which was good. When I got in my room I closed my door just in case mom came home. I went and sat on my bed telling Finn to come sit down on my bed. There was this awkward silence that I didn't like I don't know why it happened but whatever I guess. "Ugh y/n I cant take this anymore!" Finn said and then smashing his lips into mine. I was shocked but obviously I kissed back we pulled away after about thirty seconds for air. I looked shocked and I was blushing crazy and so was Finn. "Y/n I'm in love with you like in love with you it's not fake I've been in love with you I just didn't think you felt the same." "Finn of course I'm in love with you I get so nervous around you and I blush a lot it's kinda embarrassing for me, but I do love you." Finney looked so happy and his eyes were literally sparkling.

"So do you actually wanna date?" He asked me "obviously Finn!" I said while chuckling. I then grabbed the back of his head gently smashing our lips together. We laid down on my bed with Finn hovering over me kissing me. We didn't even hear the door of my bedroom open until we heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away and stared at my mom who was In the door way. "Mom!" I yelled "sorry sorry just don't be making out in my house!" I got up from my bed after she left and closed my door.

"I'm sorry Finn!" I said embarrassed while slapping my hands on my face. I sat down back on my bed next to Finn. "Hey it's ok! And don't hit your face!" He said and then kissing my face while I was laughing telling him to stop. "Ok Finn let's continue what we were doing before my mom came in." I said and then pulling him in by  his shirt kissing him.