Robin~ jealousy jealousy

All your friends are so cool, you go out every night
In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're living the life
Got a pretty face, a pretty boyfriend too
I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you.

⚠️trigger warning eating disorder⚠️
Y/n pov:
I was in class when I saw my boyfriend Robin sitting with some girl named Ashley. They where smiling and laughing with each other. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sat down in front of the teacher.

At lunch I sat down with Finn,Gwen,Bruce,Vance I didn't get anything to eat because I was feeling extremely insecure about Ashley. I mean she has a perfect body and everything. I don't. I've fallen back into the habit of not eating again. I was sitting next to Finn with tears in my eyes and sniffling. All four looked at me and said. "You ok y/n?" "Who hurt you? Whoever did it I'll fuck them up." Vance said to me. "It's nothing really just Robin and Ashley." They all looked at robin and Ashley walking over to our table sitting down across from us five. They all gave them judgmental looks. "Why are you guys looking at us like that?" Robin said "why the fuck is she over here? You do realize how rude that is considering your girlfriend is right across from you." Gwen said. Robin looked over at me and saw my watery red eyes. I just looked away from him.

Time skip ⏭
After the last bell rang I walked home with the four while robin was probably somewhere with Ashley. The four came to my house and we watched a movie to get my mind off of everything.

After the movie everyone went home and I went into the shower.

I put on pajamas and put my hair in a bun.

Yeah ik more modern if you don't like it you can change it :)

After I did that I laid down in my bed and drifted off to sleep. After about an hour I heard knocking on my window. I checked the time on my clock and it was 12:50. I opened my blinds and opened my window to see Robin sitting there with a basket full of all my favorite things and a teddy bear. "I'm sorry mi amor." Robin said to me. I smiled at him softly. "Come in its cold." I said grabbing the basket from him. Robin climbed threw my window and closed it. Robin came over to me and gave me the biggest hug. "I'm so sorry mi amor I don't want her you don't have to worry about anything I love you for you not her she's actually annoying she won't leave me the fuck alone." I chuckled at his last sentence and pulled away from the hug giving him a kiss. "It's ok Querido te amo con todo mi corazón." I said smiling at him Robin wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. We kept kissing until we pulled away for air. "Do you want to sleep over?" I asked him. Robin nodded and we laid down cuddling each other.

This is so cute.
537 words :)