Their favorite thing about you.

Robin~
Your eyes.
Robin could stare into your eyes all day.
He loves the way they light up when you're excited and happy.
You think that your eyes are boring but robin could get lost in them all day.

Finney~
Your hair.
Finn loves to stroke your hair and play with it.
He loves the way it flows in the wind and glows with the sun beaming on your beautiful tresses.
When you two are cuddling he loves to stroke your hair and sees a tint of pink appear on your face while he does this.

Bruce~
Your hands.
Bruce loves to hold your hand and if he could he would hold your hand all day.
While you two are walking the halls of the school he will interlock your hands together until you both have to part ways for class.
Bruce loves to kiss your hands especially after you cut your hand or get in a fight with someone he will kiss your knuckles.

Billy~
Your lips.
Billy loves the tint of red on your lips and how full your lips are.
Billy loves kisses on the lips because of how soft and gentle your kisses are.
Billy wishes that he could kiss your lips all day.
It gives him a sort of comfort.
When Billy is nervous a kiss will cure that and the wave of anxiety will go away.
Billy could stare at your perfect lips all day.

Vance~
Your nose.
Vance loves the way your nose scrunches your when your angry or confused.
He thinks it's the cutest thing ever.
When you're crying Vance will give you a kiss on the tip of your nose and it will make you feel a lot better.
He loves how perfect your nose is from each side of your face.

BRO I GOT SCHOOL TMR.

ILL MAKE A NEW CHAPTER TMR NIGHT.

LOVE YOU ALL GET SOME REST!!!!