Vance~ soft spot for you

You and Vance are 14 in this story.

Y/n pov:

I was walking to the grab and go to get some snacks and to also see if my boyfriend Vance was there playing pinball.

I open the doors of the grab and go and get my favorite snack and Vance's favorite snack. After I finished paying I walked over to the pinball machine to see my boyfriend Vance playing it of course.

As soon as I get to him I give him a kiss on the cheek and say hi. He says hi back and puts his focus back on to the game. Vance beats his high score so he gets really excited and gives me the biggest hug that I think he has ever given anyone. I looked at Him and gave him a peck on the cheek and said "does Vance have a soft spot for me?" I asked "WHAT. No mayb- shut the hell up I'm busy." I see Vance blushing at what I had just said so I knew that I won this time.

After Vance was done I gave him the snack I bought him and we walked back to my house.

When we got there I noticed my mom was still at work so me and Vance can be alone for about five hours so that's good.

Me and Vance went up to my room and laid down. I felt my eyes get heavy while I was laying on Vance's chest so I decided just to close my eyes and go to sleep. "I do have a soft spot for you y/n." "I knew it!" I said smiling "YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT!" Vance said I started laughing at Vance and I fell off my bed laughing. "It's ok! Your secrets safe with me!" I said getting up from the floor and laying back down on his chest

Vance gave me a kiss on my head and soon after we drifted off to sleep.

The next day I may have told Gwen Donna Finn and Robin that Vance has a soft spot for me but he doesn't have to know that! :)

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT IM GOING TO MAKE A ROBIN ONE HEHEHE 💗💗

376 words :)