Robin~ your lips my lips

I've had a crush on robin arellano for years..
Ive been best friends with him since we were 7
He's so perfect. My best friend Finn tells me to ask him out but I'm too scared that he might see me as a sister not some girl that he likes.

Y/n pov:

Me , Robin and Finn  were in math class together. Robin on my left Finn on my right. I was taking notes for our next test when robins tapped on my shoulder. "Y/n." "Mhm?" "You think you can tutor me after school today at my house?" "Yeah sure of course Robin." I said smiling at him. "Thank you y/n/n." He said winking at me. I blushed and looked down at my paper to see Finn looking over at me with a smirk on his face. I just hit him lightly on the shoulder and went back to writing.

It was time for us to walk home so I was walking with Gwen, Finn, and Robin. We dropped off Gwen and Finn and me and Robin started walking to his house. Once me and Robin got to his house we went up to his room. Nobody was home so we got the house to ourselves for 4 hours. I think I'm gonna tell him today....

"So if the square root of 4 is 2 that means that-." I was interrupted by robin grabbing my hand. "Y/n I know it might not be the right time right now but I need to tell you something." "Ok robin... go ahead." "Y/n I like you so much i have for years. I know that we're best friends and you might just see me as a brother but I need to let you know that I love you a lot. You mean so much to me it hurts. You've always been there for me. The day my dad left you gave me a shoulder to cry on. You never called me weak you comforted Me. I love you y/n and I need you to know that." "Robin. I feel the exact same way. You've always been there for me when I needed you. I love you too Robin. You've done so much for me. You always stand up for me and help me through everything." I have robin a hug and pulled away looking in his eyes. Robin leaned in a kissed me. I kissed him back and we pulled away after a few seconds. "Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes robin of course." Robin kissed me again and gave me a hug. I'm so happy he's mine.....

Your lips, my lips
Apocalypse.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I THINK IT WAS SO CUTE!
IM GOING TO MAKE A PART TWO OF FINN~ATTENTION TOMORROW!
IVE BEEN DOING SO GOOD AT GIVING YOU GUYS A CHAPTER EACH DAY SO I HOPR YOU GUYS ENJOY EACH CHAPTER! I PLAN ON EVERY WEEK WRITING A CHAPTER EACH NIGHT AND THEN ON THE WEEKENDS WRITING MULTIPLE CHAPTERS! LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEE

517 words :)