What they would do if you were sick

Robin-
You would call him telling him that you don't feel well and he ask if he should come over. He comes over to your house and makes you food and makes sure you take medicine. You tell him that you don't want him to get too close to you so he doesn't get sick but he doesn't listen to you he clings onto you making sure not to leave your side. Spoiler alert he got sick!

Finn-
He would not leave your side feed you and make sure you rest well. He would buy you your favorite things to keep you happy while your sick. He would watch all your favorite movies as many times as you want and would fall asleep with you.

Bruce-
He goes into mom mode.
He makes sure you take all your medicine at the right timing and that your not taking it on an empty stomach.
He also Bugs you about drinking water and making sure you're hydrated. "Hey! Drink that full glass!!!"

Billy-
He would bring rover over with him (of course)
He would make sure to give you space if you need it but he'll stay there for as long as you need him to.
He'll cuddle up with you and make sure you get as much rest as you need to.

Vance-
He does not give a fuck about getting sick from you.
He'll still give you kisses and cuddle you.
Make sure you're hydrated .
And that you eat.
Will not leave your side.

I'll post more tonight 😊

260 words :)