The not so good dance~Finney blake

Sorry this is another Finn one I just love him 😍😍

I woke up to my alarm clock going off I shut it off and i felt hands on my waist pulling me back down. "Where are you going darling?" Finney whispered in my ear while kissing my cheek.

I was blushing so hard. "We have to go babe we have school in an hour!" (In this story finney and the others are 15!) "Oh yeah we have the dance tonight at school." "Mhm I have to go shower and get dressed for school." I say giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Ok I'll get ready after you." Finney said to me "ok love."

I locked the door and turned on the shower. After I was done I put on my outfit for school. This is what you are wearing:

 This is what you are wearing:

More modern ik ik

I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair and brushed it. I put deodorant on and perfume and walked out of my bathroom going to my room. "You can get ready now love." I said to Finn "ok." He said to me getting up

After finney got ready we started walking to school with Bruce, Robin, And Gwen.

TIMEEEE SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I was getting ready for the dance. It starts at 6 pm and ends at 9 so I started getting ready at 5
I decided i was gonna wear this cute satin lavender dress with just my converse because there is no way I'm wearing heals to this shit
This is the dress:

 It starts at 6 pm and ends at 9 so I started getting ready at 5I decided i was gonna wear this cute satin lavender dress with just my converse because there is no way I'm wearing heals to this shit This is the dress:

And these are the converse

I curled my hair and put on mascara,blush and lip gloss

I curled my hair and put on mascara,blush and lip gloss. I checked the time and it was 5:40 so I had twenty minutes to walk to the dance.

As soon as I got there it was loud and there was a lot of people. I looked to find the others and I saw Gwen in a flower dress and Bruce and robin in tuxes (like the ones at the premier) this is Gwen's dress:

 I looked to find the others and I saw Gwen in a flower dress and Bruce and robin in tuxes (like the ones at the premier) this is Gwen's dress:

"Oh my God Gwen you look beautiful!" I said to her. Her face lit up "y/n you look absolutely stunning!" Gwen said to me "thank you!" "Hey robin,hey Bruce you guys look good!" "Thanks y/n" they both said in unison

"Hey have any of you guys seen Finn?" I asked "nope" the three said "I'm gonna go look for him I'll be right back." I walk away to go to the dance floor to see Finn but he's dancing with someone.

It's Dona. I thought ok weird why is he with another girl while his girlfriend is here...? Next thing I know they kiss?!?!? But Finn leans into the kiss. My jaw dropped and I start to tear up I guess Finn saw me but I just ran out the gym as I was running Bruce, Gwen, and Robin stopped me.

"What happened?!?" They said seeing me crying. "He kissed Donna like full on kissed her!!" "Ok you two get her home and stay with her I'll talk to Finn." Gwen said. I nodded still crying.

Robin and Bruce brought me home while I sat on the couch my head on robins shoulder still crying and Bruce rubbing my back. I hear someone knock so I got up to open the door and it was Finn.

I tried to slam the door but he pushed it open I just sat back on the couch still crying. Finn sat next to me and rubbed my back but I scooted away from him.

"Please just let me explain?" I looked at Gwen for clarification and she nodded. "Ok explain!"
"Y/n she forced me to dance with her and I just thought oh just two friends dancing until she kissed me and pulled me in more. After you left I screamed at her and so did Gwen. Y/n I would never cheat on you,you're the best thing that has happened to me I love you so much you care for me and I would never want Dona I love you and I need you, you always make me feel better by just being in my presences I love you so much!" I smiled at finney and pulled him into a hug then gave him a kiss. "I believe you and I forgive you I love you finney Blake." "I love you y/n y/l/n."