Billy~ my loving paper boy part two (request)

This was requested by my favorite tbp author zeezkiv 💕💕💕💕

Y/n pov:

After I woke up from the dream I biked looking for a black van. I remembered Gwen telling me the grabber has a black van that he drives so I was looking for that. As I was biking I saw a black van coming out of a driveway with the words "abracadabra" In green. I decided to hide behind a house so that it wouldn't catch me. After the van left I biked towards that driveway and checked the outside surrounding the house. As I was walking behind the house I saw a little window at the bottom. I kneeled down and took a look in the window to see Billy sitting on a dirty mattress. I knocked on the window getting Billy's attention. Billy told me to grab a rock behind me and hit the window. I banged on the window two times until it shattered completely. I used my belt to pull the gate off and grabbed Billy's arms to lift him up. "Holy shit Billy!" I said giving him a hug. "We gotta get you cleaned up you have a giant cut." He nodded and he got on the back of my bike while I peddled fast to my house.

No one was home so I grabbed the extra clothes that Billy leaves at my house and gave it to him. Before Billy went to get cleaned up I cleaned his cheek and bandaged it. Billy got cleaned up and told me about what happened. "I'm so sorry Billy. I should've known." "But you couldn't have y/n. It's ok. What matters is im here now safe with you." I leaned in a gave Billy a hug. I melted into his hug and clung on like I haven't hugged him in decades. I pulled away from Billy and looked him in the eyes. Billy leaned in a gave me a kiss. I kissed him back and we kept kissing until we pulled away for air. "I love you paperboy ." I said softly "I love you y/n/n"

My loving paper boy.

SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD!!!
IM DOING SO GOOD AT WRITING CHAPTERS EVERY NIGHT AHHHHH!!!!

374 words :)