Finn~ attention

Y/n pov:

I was waking with my friends Gwen and finney to school. I've known them my whole life and I've had a crush on Finn for 4 years. He doesn't seem to notice because he's to busy doing heart eyes at Donna. God I hate that bitch. I just want his attention but of course Donna gets it all.

Once we got to school I went to science class and sat in the front row like I always do while Finn sits in the back. The teacher told us to get with partners so I got up from my seat to see Finn by himself so I started to walk over to him. But Donna beat me to it. "Hey Finn you need a partner?" Donna asked with her dumb fucking voice. God I hate her voice. "Y- Yeah I do." Finn looked at me and said "oh I didn't see you there y/n sorry." I just rolled my eyes and walked out the class going home. As soon as I got home I went to my room and started crying.

Why does she get all the attention? With her fucking perfect body. Perfect hair. Perfect eyes. Perfect smile. It's not fucking fair! I've known Finn since we were in diapers! You would think he would choose me over some bitch that he met not even a year ago! I bet she doesn't know what his favorite color is! She's such a cunt! I started to throw stuff around my room while crying.

I just want his attention.

This was short. But I thought it was sad so I hope you guys tear up ❤️❤️ just kidding... love you guys! Byeeeeee

285 words :)