Vance~ That small sword in my hand.

Before I start with this story I would like to put a warning for what is about to happen. This chapter is going to be about self harm so if that is a sensitive topic for you please do not read this chapter. In no way am i romanticizing or glorifying self harm. This is to help out and sort of a vent for me. If you are struggling with self harm and you need to reach out to someone my messages are always open! We can get through this together!

Now on to the story:

You and Vance are fighting because he came home late from the garb and go so you started questioning him and he didn't like it.

"Well where were you Vance!" "I was out y/n at the fucking grab and go!" "You were an hour late! How the fuck are you an hour late?!?" "I'm sorry I was doing something there and I lost track of time just forgive me y/n oh my fucking god!" "You were with her Weren't you!" "Who the fuck are you talking about?!?" "Stacy!  That bitch that always flirts with you and touches your hair and shit!" "Oh my god y/n shut the fuck up! Why are you so fucking worried!" "Because when I wake up I'm afraid somebody else might take my place!!" (She's in her neighborhood era 😍😘) he just laughed at me. "Ok! Fine! I was with Stacy." "Oh you fucking bitch! You're so fucking dea-." I said while getting in his face. But cut me off grabbing my wrist tight. "Watch your tone with me y/n." He said sternly.

As soon as I got out of his grip I ran into the bathroom. I opened the Medicine cabinet and pulled out the box of razors. I grabbed one out and rolled up my sleeve and cut my right wrist twice and my left wrist twice. I winched in pain and cleaned the razor and went to my room to lay down.

Vance left to go see Stacy probably but whatever not my problem anymore.

Time skip ⏭

I got up and put on a long sleeve crop top to cover up my wrist. I put some flared jeans on and then headed out the door to go with Finn Robin and Gwen. "hi." I said to the three. "Hey y/n/n." We walked in comfortable silence until Gwen grabbed my arm to pull me up so I could walk faster to school. "OW GWEN STOP!" I said pulling away to see my sleeve with blood on it. Robin jogged over to me and lifted up my sleeve while I was yelling no and trying to pull away. Robin gasped at my wrist and looked up at me. "Oh my god y/n." He said pulling me into a hug. "I just can't take him anymore!" I said while sobbing into his shoulder. "I was gonna kill myself!" "Oh y/n." Gwen and Finn said hugging me too. "Sh shhh it's ok we're here for you. We'll keep you away from him it's ok." Finn said to me. "Never do this to your self again ok y/n?" Robin said looking at me. I nodded wiping my tears from my cheeks.
"You're Safe y/n. It's ok." Gwen said to me.

THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER ILL MAKE A TON TONIGHT AND TOMORROW SO EXPECT FOR CHAPTERS WOOOOOO!!!!

Love you all remember to drink water today and eat something! Have a good day/night

593 words :)