He used to have countless fantasies that one day he would be rich and powerful, and those who had bullied him before would not be able to reach him, and he even had the thought of making Hu Yaoyao cry and beg for reunion countless times in his mind. His goal was Su Rouqing from the beginning to the end, so how could he satisfy her.

    But the rich are right and wrong.

    Facing his own father who stepped halfway into the coffin and didn't have much affection for him, as well as his half-brother who regarded him as a thorn in his side, and his mother, how could this 'family' be so easy to treat.

    Relying on the money he got from the old man, Ouyang Xu established a film and television company, and used the fastest speed to enclose Su Rouqing into his territory, but even if he approached him in every possible way, his eyes were always unconsciously caught by the person beside Su Rouqing. The familiar figure attracts the past.

    In the crew, at the banquet, and then the recently hit TV series...

    Once or twice, Ouyang Xu was able to convince himself that it was because of his unwillingness. After all, after raising a pet for a long time, there will be feelings, let alone a woman who has been close to each other. friends.

    "Stop, stop! Who wants to listen to your mental journey." Faced with Ouyang Xu's self-proclaimed affectionate narration, Hu Yaoyao's head hurts, and she has never believed these words, "Can you make a long story short, tell me The point?"

    She didn't have time to spend here, Xie Zheng invited her to watch a movie together at night.

    Hu Yaoyao was a little impatient.

    "Yaoyao, are you from Ancheng?"

    Ouyang Xu took a deep breath and asked an irrelevant question.

    Hu Yaoyao recalled for a moment, and said: "Yeah, what's the matter?"

    "That's right." Ouyang Xu looked like a child who had been rewarded with a lollipop, and smiled at her: "Then you still remember Ancheng's Is it Qingxi Road Zhengnan Street?"

    Hu Yaoyao seriously flipped through her memories, her eyes widened, hey, it really did.

    Originally, his family was in a good position, and he moved to the imperial capital. That was because his parents got lucky and learned how to plant fruit trees in mountains, and finally dug a big coal mine. Before that, the family conditions were really not good.

    Zhengnan Street, Qingxi Road, Ancheng is Yuanshen's hometown, so he naturally has those memories.

    Seeing that she seems to be recalling, Ouyang Xu breathed out a foul breath, and said with a wry smile: "Actually, when we were in love with you, I did have ulterior motives, and this intention was entirely because I mistook the girl who helped me when I was young. Su Rouqing..."

    There was a lot of gossip in front of the widow's door, and it was said that his mother was not married at the time, and she brought a child by her side, so there were naturally many gossips, and gossips often gossiped behind their backs. Naturally, Ouyang Xu It has become a 'wild species' in the eyes of the children around.

    Who wants to play with a bastard?

    Naturally, he had to spit and step on his feet to show his 'prestige'. Ouyang Xu had a hard time in those few years. Injuries, bullying, and starvation were all commonplace and commonplace.

    But one day, he waited for a redemption that he would never forget in his life.

    "Oh, I see, it's because I accidentally saved you when I was a child, so you fell in love with each other?" The next thing Hu Yaoyao relied on having read the original plot by herself, and said with a blank face: "And then because of various The reason, you mistook it for Rouqing, and now because of an accident, you found that that person was me."