Entering his room with the slightest sound ever possible, he made a beeline to find his things that happened to be hidden well in his closet. Finding his sniper rifle, he quickly settled it up. Next was his black outfit that he wore every time for such an occasion, of course, not to forget his mask. He wasn't going to kill him yet but will make sure to keep his mouth shut for the future.

Once he was done with all the things, he dialed Yoongi's contact with his well-kept secret phone that Taehyung almost got his hands on in the kitchen a few days ago.

"What now?!"

"I didn't snatch your coffee or your pillow, be less grumpy and tell me the location of that Park!" Shuffling and shoving his important things inside the black bag, he talked with the older.

"You are so cruel, really. Well, that Park is still out of reach, that bastard blocked my contact and I'm planning to get him red-handed tomorrow in his own place."

"I'm talking about that model, Park Jimin! Give me his current location!"

"Jeon, calm down man! What are you planning now? You know, we can't risk things now when cops are searching for you like mad dogs! Leave him for sake of your pretty baby!"

"I need to teach him a lesson for sake of my baby. That idiot is getting on my nerves, he must've sprouted some nonsense and since then, Taehyung is acting weird. I will definitely get to him for that." Jungkook seethed, taking a deep breath when he felt his voice getting louder.

Yoongi went silent for a moment before a sigh was heard.

"Listen, killing Jimin won't do any good to you, in fact, it will make things more complicated. I'm already keeping a very strict eye on Dong and his actions for you, then that Park, and now Jimin too? Sorry, but I didn't sign up for that."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, almost done with packing of his bag when he felt the need to wash his face a bit, so he rushed to the bathroom.

"You did sign up for this, Min. Now, shut up and do as I say, send me his location so that I can get rid of his stupidity for good. You know, I hate when someone tries to stick their nose in my business, and that Jimin just crossed his limits."

"RD! Come to your senses!"

"Why? Just tell me already you are infatuated with that model and don't want him hurt by my hands! I'm waiting for 5 minutes, if you won't send me his location, then don't forget," Taking the phone away from his ear, he looked down at the screen with fury-filled eyes. "I am RD, I know how to deal with my targets."

Saying that he ended the call and went inside the bathroom to finally wash his face, oblivious to the fact that, someone heard his conversation from the other side of the door.

Just when Jungkook left the bed, Taehyung's eyes opened at the loss of warmth. With a loudly beating heart, he managed to get to his chair after a lot of struggles as it was on the opposite side of the bed. There was a huge battle going on between his mind and heart, his heart was trying to prove him wrong for doing that, for doubting the only person who stand beside him when no one did, but his mind was more alert, telling him to at least see, and cover up the topic ones and for all.

When he left his own room with slow reeling of the wheels, he heard some hushed voice from Jungkook's room, making his heart beat more furiously when he focused on the words, and his eyes widened in utter horror and fear.

"You did sign up for this, Min. Now, shut up and do as I say, send me his location so that I can get rid of his stupidity for good. You know, I hate when someone tries to stick their nose in my business, and that Jimin just crossed his limits."  Jungkook sounded very angry, very, very angry he has ever heard.

But, who is Min? What does he mean by getting rid of Jimin?

The questions were soon answered, making his heart drop and shatter every little piece of trust he has put in the person speaking so beastly inside the room.

"Why? Just tell me already you are infatuated with that model and don't want him hurt by my hands! I'm waiting for 5 minutes, if you won't send me his location, then don't forget, I am RD, I know how to deal with my targets."

The room fell into silence after that, but Taehyung's mind was in great chaos, he could hear his own heartbeat in his ears, his own ragged breath.

No, this cannot be true. He must be joking... right. I shouldn't just believe every word I hear.

Gulping down the urge to tear up, he opened the door slightly to find the room empty and the sound of water falling in the bathroom. His shaky pupils fell on the bag placed on the edge of the bed, and without knowing what was happening, he found his slightly trembling finger already opening that bag.

Maybe, it was better not to open it, he wished he was asleep, not awake to witness it all, to witness the biggest lie of his life, to witness his downfall in the hands of the person he trusted the most.

The large rifle, bullets, a small gun, gloves, and whatnot. The things were like an acid, the acid which burned all of his wishes, his hope, his desires to protect the raven-haired and his relationship, everything, every small and big thing was burning, leaving him in great pain.

With his now, badly shaking hands, he zipped the bag back, mind not giving any other command til he found himself near the door and that's when he heard a sort of familiar yet unfamiliar phone buzz. It wasn't Jungkook's phone that he always kept beside him, but the one he rejected to give him in the kitchen, another thing he ignored... only to fall this badly.

"Love, what are you doing here? Are you alright?" The voice, that always made him feel at peace, made him the happiest man alive, made him feel lucky, now felt like some sort of venom, killing him slowly.

Taking a deep breath because he had to turn and face the other, he felt his lips twitching painfully when his gaze finally met the younger's concerned one. Jungkook's face was wet and so hands were, so he quickly wiped them off before rushing to Taehyung.

"Tell me, what happened?"

"You tell me, Jungkook," The said male felt the tone ice cold, those lips seemed stretched but it wasn't a smile, whatever it was, it looked painful to him.

"What are you doing he- oh, I forgot, this is your room, I can't ask this question." Nodding to himself like an obvious thing said, Taehyung took another deep breath before taking hold of Jungkook's hands who were now on his knees in front of him.

"Baby-"

"Was it fun?" Jungkook frowned, feeling immense terror about the way Taehyung was behaving. He gulped unconsciously when he noticed the bag still placed on the bed.

"What are you talking about, love?" Taehyung blinked slowly, once, twice before letting out loud laughter, he kept on laughing til his eyes were filled with tears and that sent jolts of pain in Jungkook's heart.

"Baby, please... tell me, w- what's wrong?" The raven-haired really wanted to deny whatever he felt coming, not ready to face it, not yet.

Taehyung finally stopped laughing, wiping his tears as he let go of Jungkook's hands for doing so. He took another deep breath to control his emotions before a blank look plastered on his face, making Jungkook really worried now.

"Was it fun to play with my emotions all this time, Jungkook?" Jungkook shook his head but felt his heart stop beating when Taehyung spat the next words.

"Or should I say,

RD."

~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Ah, finally *phew*